Little Lovato

Demi currently had Maverick and was nursing him. You were snacking on a bag of chips when you heard Demi's phone ring.

"Baby can you pick that up? It's probably my mom." Reaching for her phone and chuckling when you noticed it was a FaceTime call from her mom.

"Hey Dianna. Are y'all with my family?"

"Oh yes honey, I just called to see how Maverick and Demi are doing. We're on the way there now."

You smiled at the thought of your newborn son. "They're doing good. Demi's nursing him right now. But everything should be good by the time you get here. We can't wait to see y'all."

"We will be there soon babies. We all love you three!"

Demi laughed when she seen you put her phone down. "We're babies. But yet we have a baby. How crazy." You walked over to your wife and kissed her cheek. "Very crazy. Is it okay if I shower before they get here?" Demi just nodded. "At least you won't be around to hog my boy. Now go on Momma you stink!" Rolling your eyes you made your way into the hospital shower.

You must've taken your time. Or at least lost track. Because the next thing you know you hear your families voices. You hurry and get dressed before coming out of the room to see Demi eating Taco Bell. While Eddie and Y/Dads/N were hovering over the rolling bassinet that held Maverick.

Eddie grunted along to something your dad said. "Hmm looks like a football player to me." Your dad immediately agreeing. "Oh yeah, got the build of a hell of a running back." Eddie nodded fast. "Gonna make a championship team outta Texas Tech." Your eyes flicked to Demi. She's staring at the men in her life. Eyes filled with worry. You didn't have a chance to reassure her before her own Momma Bear side came out.

"Dad if he wants to be a cheerleader you're gonna say the exact same thing. As long as he's happy it doesn't matter." They both looked at Demi. "That's true babygirl."

"Where's the moms?" You whispered to Demi. "They are with Dallas, Maddie, and Y/Bros/N in the gift shop. I guess they found a few things for Mav that the Aunts and Uncle wanted to get him. So he's getting grandpa lovings until then." You smiled knowing full well that this is how life was now. Maverick was going to be spoiled you could already tell. "You know our house is going to be filled with toys he will outgrow before he even sees them." Demi looked at you eyes gleaming. Only interrupted by a quick knock on the door. Looking to see who was coming in you couldn't help but laugh when you seen Maddie walk in with a balloon that looked like a monkey. Followed by Dallas who was carrying what looked to be like a oversized diaper bag with the Dallas Cowboys Logo. Then your brother, who was holding the same football you had gotten him. With "MAVERICK TAYLOR" the birth date and time written on it in a blue color.

Your wife started laughing. "Y'all realize he's a day old and will have no clue who any of you are right?" Your dad started laughing with Maverick in his arms. "Na uh, he's smiling Demi. He already knows me." You glanced over at your son. "Dad he's pooping right now. That isn't really a smile." Then Maddie came and carefully took Maverick. "Time for the Aunties first poopy diaper. Come on Dallas." You could've swore you heard her groan, but she begrudgingly followed. Then your heard the door open again. You couldn't see anyone over the enormous bouquet of flowers. Until Dianna sat them down. Your mom kissed you on the cheek and went to kiss Demi on one side while Dianna kissed the other. "Moms deserve a gift too. I mean, you did just give us the most precious little boy." Dianna said brushing hair out of Demi's face. Your mom must've helped Madison and Dallas with the diaper changing because before you know it Dianna and Y/Moms/N are cooing over Maverick.

"Don't you think he looks so much like Demi Dianna?" You heard your mom ask. "Oh yeah! But those eyes are all Y/N. They done well don't you think?" Nodding was all that was needed. The grandmas were currently crying over Maverick. While the grandpas were talking about future peewee football leagues for the new boy. The Aunts were picking out an outfit for photos in just a few hours. And your brother was bribing your mom to hold Maverick.