You might want to set down.

SMUT
I suck at writing smut. But I figured I'd double update because I won't be able to again for 3 or 4 days. Hopefully only two like usual! Thanks again y'all. 💙💙

Waking up with your wife is literally one of your favorite things. Especially this morning. You woke up to Demi's hands tracing circles on your stomach. Keeping your eyes closed you hummed in contentment. It wasn't until you felt her lips next to your ear did you realize what was actually happening. Feeling her tongue trail down to your neck where she lightly sucked you moaned.

"I knew you were awake." You could hear the smile in her husky voice. Then you felt her lips on your collar bone as her hand ran up to your sports bra. "Baby.." was all you managed to get out before you grabbed her legs and brought her on top of you. Her eyes shot open in surprise.

"I know you didn't expect me to lay there while you just done whatever you pleased did you?" She looked at you with nearly black eyes. "Actually I was kind of hoping you'd do whatever you wanted to please me.." she told you as your hands went around her thighs to cup her ass. Seeing throw her head back and arch her back. She was only in a sports bra and your plaid boxers. "Why is it that you always look so sexy in the morning?" You looked at her as she just shrugged her shoulders. You raised up to meet her lips. Running your tongue along them before catching her bottom lip between your teeth. Softly sucking before you released it.

"Why is it I always want to taste you in the morning?" You felt her shiver as you let her know your plans. Flipping her over you asked her another question. "Why is it that I know you're already soaked through those shorts?" This time she smiled. "Because you know what your touch does to me Y/N." It was your turn to smile. Running your hand from her neck, down her breasts, dipping into her belly button making her giggle, you stopped at the waistband of her shorts.

"It's time for these to go." You said strongly. Pulling them down you wasted no time in placing yourself between her legs. Immediately you seen just how wet she was. Kissing her thighs you seen her shiver again. She's already so close. You know she just needs to get off right now. Demi wakes you up for sex often. And more times than not she's after the one thing only you can give her. A mind blowing orgasm that puts her right to sleep.

"Baby please, I need you to make me cum." She groaned out as she felt you kiss her right near where she needed you the most. "I know baby, I've got you. Don't worry." After reassuring her you know exactly what she needed, you licked all the way to her clit. Moaning at the taste of her. Taking a few lazy licks you felt your need growing. Sucking the bud into your mouth you worked your tongue faster as you heard Demi's breathing quicken. Her hands went to your head and gripped your hair. "Yesss.. please.. faster." You sped up your tongue and ran two fingers down her wet folds. Easing them into her your curled your fingers until you felt her lift her hips up. Making your fingers match the speed of your tongue you could already feel Demi clinching around your fingers. "Fuck.. I'm so close.. baby don't stop."

"I love you Demi, now cum for me." you whispered just loud enough for her to hear. Curling your fingers a little deeper she bucked her hips to meet your thrusts and that was all she needed. Hearing your words always took her over the edge. "Y/N, fuck.. I'm .. ugh" she groaned out. You let her ride out her orgasm pushing her hips to get the friction she needed on your tongue.

You pulled your fingers out of her and flopped on the bed beside her. She rolled over and smiled at you. Only to have her eyes bulge out of her head and her mouth hang slightly open as you brought the two fingers into your mouth and sucked them clean. "That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen you do." She told you still in a state of shock. "And.. I'm.. im sorry about this morning. I don't even know what happen. I was dreaming and then I woke up and I just.. I needed you. I'm sorry." You kissed her passionately pulling her closer.