Time Flies

You and Demi have been married for three months now. The saying time flies when your having fun is literally the truth. If this is marriage. You both are glad you didn't wait any longer.

Flashback to the honey moon.*
You felt Demi shaking you awake. After boarding the private jet, and christening the bed, Demi held you in her arms quietly singing to you until she heard your soft snores.

"Wake up baby girl, we're about to land." You groaned. She still hadn't told you where you were going. Even with the exhaustion you both would have you couldn't help but get excited. "I'm up, and so ready to see where we are!" She covered your lips with hers. "Good, I think you'll like it."

Stepping off the plane a man met you. With dark color skin.. where could you possibly be. You didn't even have a guess until you heard his voice!

"Hola Señoras!"Bienvenida a Barcelona España!"
You jaw hit the ground as Demi nodded her head, pulled you by your hand to the car, as Max held the door for you both to get in. You were in shock. This was your top place. You've always wanted to go to Barcelona. "Baby, we're almost to the resort. Are you okay" you just grabbed her face and kissed her hard hearing Max chuckle. You pulled back and now Demi was the one who was shocked. "Uhm.. well.. do you.." you kissed her again. "Thank you! I fucking love it! This is the best day ever!" She just nodded her head and held your hand.

PRESENT

Barcelona was honestly better than you could've imagined. Demi planned out a whole day for you to see the Gothic Quarter. It was beautiful! You had found a little vendor selling handmade bracelets so you slipped away as Demi went to get a water. When you met back up you handed her the bracelet, only to find out she bought you flowers. It was an amazing day. You seen the Picasso Museum, spent two whole days on the beach. The honeymoon was literally perfect. But being back home, has been even better. You had done the IVF procedure today. It was the most nerve wracking thing you've ever been through in your life. And you're not even the one going to be pregnant. Demi was currently cuddled up between your legs watching a scary movie. You had your hands in her hair and she was enjoying every minute. "So, what're you thinking now?" You asked her. "Hmm, I'm thinking my kids gonna have a MILF for a momma bear. And the little Baby Love will be perfect. What're you thinking?" She asked turning over so her head now rested on your stomach and she was looking at you. "That you are already a milf." You replied laughing. Demi pinched your thighs. "Ow! But.. Truthfully, how much longer we can keep the wedding out of the public. I mean I can guarantee you that someone today noticed our rings. I just think we should announce it before anyone else you know. I've enjoyed the privacy we've been given but literally every comment on our social media is about why we've been radio silence." Demi started smirking at you. "Well one did say that you left me because I went to the doctor." You just rolled your eyes. But she continued. "But we do have the wedding photos. Let's just announce it right now." She kissed your stomach over your shirt and sat up to get her phone. She immediately started typing away. So you done the same. After about 25 minutes she looked at you expectantly. "So.. what'd you put?" She questioned you. You raised your eyebrows. "Wanna trade?" You asked handing her your phone.

YOUR INSTA POST