Seriously, its you.

You and Demi had spent the day with her family. Eddie and Diana were outside grilling. Well Diana lounging by the pool and Eddie grilling. Dallas was out with her boyfriend. And Maddie. Well Maddie and Demi had been upstairs "working." Working on a song you couldn't know about. Hmm interesting. You knew she was working on her album. She had only recorded "Sexy, Dirty, Love."  You couldn't wait to hear the rest. But the problem was you were here. Cuddled up after falling asleep. Thinking about the dream you just had. You've never had dreams like this before. Dreams of the future, your future, with Demi. You two had been married, living in the neighborhood her parents lived in. Two houses down actually. But what had surprised you were the two little faces you seen. Two kids. Who looked so much like Demi it gives you butterflies thinking about it. You were brought out of your thoughts as you felt arms snake around your neck and lips on your ear. You shivered.

"Baby you're finally awake. How'd you sleep?" Demi asks from behind you. You bring her around the couch and pull her on top on of you.

"I always sleep better with you. But it was actually good. Hey, can we talk?" You ask her.

"About anything. Let's go upstairs" she replies.

When she opens the door to the room you were sharing with her she takes your hand and leads you to the bed.

"What's up babe?" Demi questions.

"I want to move to LA." You blurt out.

"You.. you were serious? Earlier when you said you wanted to love to LA? You weren't.. you mean it?" She asked with tears threatening to fall.

"I do mean it. I can find a Physical Therapy job there. Honestly making more money than I am now.."

"Money's not an issue Y/N" Demi interrupted.

"It's not about youre money. We're a team. And we're gonna do this like a team babe. I think now that we're both in agreement on me moving to LA we should start looking for jobs for me out there. Then I was thinking I could look for an apartment."

"An apartment alone? You don't want to live with me" she interrupted again this time kind of sad.

"No no I do! I meant an apartment for us.. if.. I mean don't feel pressured.."

Demi gives you your favorite smile. "I honestly think a house is a better option. One, I have two dogs. Two, I don't want to have to have your family or my family stay in a hotel."

"Oh.. yeah true.. so I'm moving to LA. And we're getting a house.. god I'm so in love with you" you freeze. Fuck. I just said that out loud. I seriously just fucking said that.

"I.. you.. what?" She stutters out.

Before you can think your mouth just keeps going.

"I'm in love with you. I love you." You state confidently.

"You love me?" She questions insecurely.

"I do" you tell her grabbing her hand.

"I love you more" Demi says smiling. And just like that everything is perfect in the world. You're moving to LA, moving in with this woman you've fallen head over heels in love with.

"It's you. I had a dream when I took a nap, it's silly I know but I never dream. But it was of you. And two perfect kid's. In a perfect house. Seriously. It's you Demi. She looks at you with tears spilling out her eyes. You take the pad of your thumb and gently wipe them away.

"Baby, please don't cry. You're going to make me cry, and then it will just be a snotty mess." She giggles at you.

"So.. just so we're clear. I love you, you love me..."