Old habits die hard.

You and Demi had both been working like crazy the past month and a half. In two days she leaves for her SNS House Party Tour, surprise surprise. She begged you to come. She didn't want to be away from you especially after the test. The doctor had given you a specific date to take a pregnancy test.  Demi had taken it and it came up negative. You were both a little upset about it but the doctors had explained to you that the first time more than likely wouldn't happen. But here you are, your last day at work before you go on tour with your wife. You heard a knock at your door and looked up to see Sam.

"Hey Y/N, hows married life going?" She smirked a little bit. She had already gave you hell for the hickey Demi had accidentally left on your neck one night. "Honestly, fucking perfect. We're headed out in two days. Hopefully she feels a little better. She's been super tired lately." Sam shook her head. "I'm sure she's tired. Let me and Tara know when you guys get back. We got some things for you guys." Your phone started vibrating so you just nodded your head as Sam exited your office.

Wifey💍 - Baaaaaby! I'm so bored. What're you doin?

You - Finishing charts, then I'll be in the gym with the team. I'm sorry your bored 🥺

You went back to typing out the charts on the injured players. You knew the quicker you finished the charts you'd be fine to leave after training. You felt your phone go off again. Snapchat. Wow. Your wife was bored.

And then another text

And then another text. Bored Demi will be the death of you. You decided you would screenshot it and then just text her back.

Wifey💍- Sooo, I know we're leaving in two days but....

You - but...

Wifey💍 - Emo Nite is tonight....

You - So we're digging through our closets to find out band tees and you're going to sing Paramore? Sounds dope. I'm in.

Wifey💍 - Best. Wife. Ever. Thank you thank you thank you! I think I just need to get out of the house and do something. At least I'm not sleeping all the time anymore! It is true what they say though. Getting married makes you fat and happy.

You - U R PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL AND HAPPY. I'll see you at home my Emo Queen. 🖤💀 I love you beautiful. 😘

Wifey💍 - god I'm the luckiest woman on earth. I love you more baby. Have a good rest of the day at work 🥰😘

Walking into the gym you slid your phone in your pocket and got to work telling the players about the new stretches you were putting in and the work outs with bands. Before you knew it, it was 6 o clock. You called Demi on your way to the car.

"Hey wifey, you headed home?" She asked groggily. She was asleep. Your beautiful perfect wife was asleep at 6 in the afternoon. How did she expect to stay awake all night for Emo Nite. This is starting to worry you. Maybe she has the flu. She's not showing any symptoms though. Maybe it's just the exhaustion. Demi has been recording every day. For at least 8 hours a day. She needs rest. You'll have to talk to her before you all leave for your.