The best decision of my life.

The time line probably doesn't match up but honestly i don't care. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 sorrrrrrry!

The whole dinner Demi was making sexy comments. The whole time she was eating you heard the moans of appreciation for the food. You stared at the plunging neck like in the sundress and imagined how her skin would feel.

You opened the door to the car and let her get in before getting in yourself.

"Hey, I have a song I want you to hear. I kinda wrote it after the first time you sent me a picture." Demi said putting her hand so close to where you wanted her the most. You looked at her, raising your eyebrow.

"Y/N, you know.. the night you sent me the picture in those red underwear you picked out just for me?"

Your mouth went dry. The ones you were wearing right now.
"You.. you wrote a song about that?"

"Fuck yes I did, it's all I could think about for a week." She said smirking at you. "Just.. listen okay?"

You nodded your head before pulling out and heading to the hotel you had rented as Demi turned the song on. You felt the warmth of her hand returning to your thigh.

Hittin' me up late always be blowin' up my phone
I'm lying awake wonderin' why I'm still alone
Lord knows I am sinning, please forgive me for my lust
Sending pictures back and forth
Babe, I'm craving your touch

You looked over with a smile and she began moving her hand farther up your leg.

You're my new obsession
Let go of any hesitation
Baby, be my new addiction
Intoxicate me gently with your loving

Demi leaned over and kissed your neck before returning to her seat. Your hand still resting on her leg you notice she sat a little differently this time. Her legs spread just a little bit wider apart.

You got me so high
Pull me closer into you and watch our bodies intertwine
I feel so alive
You know what I'm thinking of
Got me dreamin' 'bout that sexy dirty love
Sexy dirty love (dirty love) (sexy, sexy, yeah)

Your hand was already pushing the dress up and you looked over to notice her head tilted back and her bottom lip between her teeth. Your pinky grazes the silk softness of her underwear and you felt the wetness already pooling. Demi flinched a little and you moved your hand again to push a little harder against her.

Now you're teasing me and I can't help but do the same
Whispering through your phone, now you're driving me insane
It's like you're getting off on messing with my sanity
Hang up, come on over
Let's play out this fantasy
You're my new obsession
Let go of any hesitation
Baby, be my new addiction
Intoxicate me gently with your loving

You just pulled the car into the hotel when Demi's eyes went wide. She looked at you with a knowing smirk. You were already opening her door and pulling her to the front desk.

"Reservation for Y/L/N." You said kind of short. But after that song in the car you knew you had to get straight to the room before you fucked her in the elevator. As soon as the thought crossed your mind you instantly knew it was more than likely going to happen. No. No. Your first time with that beautiful woman could not start in an elevator. You were snapped out of your daydream by the card being placed in your hand and Demi pulling you away.