Morning After

You were sweaty. You were out of breath. Demi was even breathing heavy above you. Sweat rolling down her chest. Your hands on her thighs a smile on her face as she sat on top of you. You two had had mind blowing sex again when you woke her up for another round. And then around 4 this morning Demi woke you up after sleeping for a bit. But this.. This was not how the morning after a proposal is supposed to go.

"I'm seriously trying to kick your ass so you can go make me a smoothie. How am I supposed to beat you when you're years ahead of me in this?!" You said, trying to keep your voice from whining. But your perfect fiancé dragged you out of bed at 7 this morning because she was too excited to sleep. Now she's currently pinning you down doing some crazy jiu jitsu move on you and laughing when you immediately tap out.

"Babe, just 5 more minutes! Then we can go make smoothies and shower! I promise." She leaned down to kiss your lips "we can finish that forensic files episode from last night" Demi said as she pulled away. You grabbed her gi like you were going to kiss her again but then flipped so you were on top of her.
She couldn't stop laughing as her hands soon found your ass.

"Ah, so the student becomes the teacher." Demi said with a playful grin.

You both jerked your heads up when you heard Demi's phone go off. You got up to hand it to her.

"Hello?"

"Oh? Seriously?"

"Both of us? I mean it shouldn't be a problem hang on." Demi looked at you "Babe, Ellen wants to do an interview with both of us. Because of the engagement. You wanna do it?" You stood shocked. Ellen? Both of you? Sometimes you completely forget that you're engaged to the superstar Demi Lovato. You just nodded your head.

"Yeah Scooter that's good. Just let me know when. Thanks!" Demi hung up the phone and you guys made your way into the kitchen where she began throwing fruit into a blender.

"You know babe sometimes I completely forget I'm engaged to a superstar. Like you meant both of us on Ellen and I was shocked. Sometimes I feel like I'll never get used to that." You told her chuckling. Demi laughed along with you.

"Baby even I'm not used to it. Now let's finish these so we can go shower and have lunch with Maddie and Dallas."

Walking out of the house hand and hand, you opened the door for Demi and began your drive to the little cafe. Demi's phone started ringing again.

"Scooter what's up?"

"Yeah, I'll let her know."

"Uhm huh?"

Shit. Shit. Shit. By the confused tone of Demi's voice, and the look she's giving you. You know Scooter done spilled the beans. Great. So much for a surprise. Oh well, you can't be too mad. Honestly everyone probably already thought she knew.

"Yeah yeah that's fine. Bye." Demi hung up and looked at you smiling. You couldn't do anything but smile. "So.. the private jet in two weeks?"

"Okay so obviously, everyone thought you knew, I was going to tell you tonight." You sighed. "We're going on a little before the wedding honeymoon. It's only for 3 days. But I just wanted some time to relax with you before our parents go wedding crazy."

Demi reared her hand on your thigh as you pulled into a parking spot. "Baby, you are amazing. Thank you for planning this. I can't wait to go away with you!" She leaned over and kissed your cheek when she noticed a flash. "Oh boy, we should've known the paparazzi would be around soon."

You laughed at her. "Come on baby, just show them the ring, flash that perfect smile. And let's go eat with your sisters." You got out and opened her door taking her hand and leading her into the restaurant.