Photoshoot/coming out?

You woke up that morning and stretched, well as best as you can with a body laying on top of you. You wiggles out of Demi's hold as quietly as you can without waking her up. The urge to go to the bathroom killing your bladder. You wake up an hour later to Demi staring in your eyes.
"I just took the cutest photo of you. Do you realize how fucking precious you are when you sleep?"

"Uhm no" you say giggling. She just rubs your sides as you pull her closer to you.

"Honestly.. uhm" she starts.

"What D?" You ask inquisitively

"I want to post it to my social media. Do you think your ready for that? I know it's kind of soon but.. uhm.. I know how I feel about you and."

You smile and cup her face while putting a thumb on her bottom lip.

"Baby if you want to post it then post it. I'm here for good and whatever you want to do you should do."

Well.. okay. If you say so. Maybe I should talk to management first. They said whenever I was ready everything was good to go. They know about you. How we met. How moving could possibly be in my future."

You sighed. "Demi it shouldn't have to be. LA is where you should be. Your studio, your management, your home is there.  We can figure out something. Fuck.. I'll move there if it'll be easier for you. Do you know how many PT jobs are there? A shit ton. And to be closer to you I'd do anything."

You seen her cheeks turn pink. "You.. you'd do that for me?" She ask quietly.

"Of course baby."

"Okay.. well.. you better let whoever know because I'm about to post my girlfriend to social media and within a minute it will explode. But you're mine and everyone needs to know. I'm about to shout it from the rooftops."

"That works baby. But can we cuddle a little longer." You ask. Demi immediately wraps her arms around you again.

"Whatever makes my girl smile" she says while kissing your collarbone softly. "But we have to start getting ready in thirty minutes. I have a quick photo shoot with Core and I want you to come too."

You give her a flirtatious smirk while your hand travels to the swell of her ass. "Oh I get to see you in action huh?"

You swear you felt her breath hitch and heard a slight moan.