But I can spoil you too.

You had just pulled the big black Tahoe into the parking lot of the mall. Very few cars were in the lot, totally odd. But the things these people did for your girlfriend.

"Where do y'all wanna go first?" You heard Dallas ask.
"HOT TOPIC!" Demi and Maddie both shouted.
"Y/N you do realize Demi never outgrew her emo phase right?"
You laughed, "hey, I may work in the medical field but me and this cutie rock out to Senses Fail all the time. So I guess you can say I didn't outgrow mine either!"
You felt Demi grab your hand as you entered Hot Topic. She was totally in her element. You all were looking at band t shirts when Maddie and Dallas quietly pulled you back. Maddie looked at you excited
"Please tell me you seen the Demi shirt? You totally have to get it and wear it!"
So here you are, in the dressing room. With the Demi shirt hidden, and Demi your girlfriend constantly tossing shirts of your favorite bands over the door. The excuse?
"But baby they're you're favorite, your other ones are old. Let me spoil you today."
You finally come out with the 6 shirts she wants to get you thrown over your arm, and the black shirt with her face covering the whole front proudly on. You here Dallas and Maddie giggle. You look at Demi as she's looking through the earrings. "Baby I think I'm ready, did you find everything you wanted?" She glances back at you "yeah I really.. Y/N.. my face is on your shirt.." You all three started laughing hysterically. "Duh! You said you wanted to get my favorites. So.. thanks babe."
Maddie tells you all pose for a picture. Next thing you know Demi has her face by your boob making the same face she is on the t shirt and you have the biggest smile on your face.
"Perfect" Maddie whispers. Demi just pecks you're cheek and throws everything up on the counter going through her wallet to get her card. It wasn't until you were pulling her away from the register did she notice "hey! I'm supposed to be spoiling you!" She said giving you a pouty face. "But I can spoil you too" you told her, kissing her pouty lip away.

Once you all arrived back to Demi's parents house she pulled you out to the backyard. You noticed mats placed around. This couldn't be good. You've trained Jiu Jitsu with her before, Demi always beating your ass. You're in shape sure. Hell, you played basketball in college. You worked out 6 times a day. But this.. this is her passion. But for her, you'd do anything. You noticed the huge smile on her face "Demi, you seriously wanna beat my ass again!" Demi giggles, "Baby I would never. But pleaseeee I really need someone to work out with. After this I promise we will put that old basketball hoop in the drive way to good use. Pretty please?" "Deal, but I'm gonna need a massage after this! I'm gonna be sore for a week." You felt her wrap her arms around your waist and down to your butt, "well, I am going to be all sweaty and sitting on your face in a few minutes." You face instantly turned red. You guys have had hardcore make out sessions, and you could tell there was some much sexual frustration between the two of you. But you've just not had the opportunity. But boy you're hoping you do soon. Especially after hearing her say that. "God, I wish. Now I really do need to blow off some steam come on!"

You flopped down on the couch by Demi. "How is it even possible for you to be that good at basketball? Like, okay Mrs. Baller how are you not in the WNBA? Why didn't you tell me you could play like that?" You blushed a little and put your head down. "Ya know, I actually was gonna go that route. But my grandpa got sick. My parents needed an extra set of hands on the farm. I knew Physical Therapy was always my back up. So, basketball just took a backseat to life I guess babe. I'm really not that great." Demi kisses your cheek and then lays her head in your lap, "Well I think you're perfect. I'm sorry about your grandpa though. I'm just glad things happened the way they did. Because I wouldn't have you now." You ran your fingers through her hair, "I agree baby, I couldn't be happier with exactly where I'm at." You played with her hair some more until you heard the light snores coming from your beautiful girlfriend. Today had been perfect. Demi had done some interviews and then you had spent the day at the mall. That evening you even got her into basketball. After she beat your ass on the mats. You really were starting to wonder how life would be with her. You were beginning to wonder what the future held for the both of you. Together. You knew you wanted her in your future and you were determined to make her happy.

Thanks again for reading y'all! Leave some comments. 5 comments and I'll do a double update!!