Office

Stella's POV:

"Fuck!" I yell through the apartment and Niall comes running.
"What?"
"Burnt myself on the fucking curling iron."
"Well don't curl your hair on a 400 degree iron." Niall says and I punch him.
"What are you even curling your hair for anyways?"
"We have work today. Get ready."
"I was thinking to say home." He says.
"Ok, then see you in a week, I'm off to Atlanta for a case." I say and run out the door with my bag. I wasn't actually going to Atlanta, probably. I drove to work and got there at 9am.
"Stella. Welcome back." Jace says.
"Thank you Jace." I say and walk into my small office. Files and files to look through are piled up because of my missed days.
After a while, a case catches my eye. I get up from my wheely chair and start drawing on the whiteboard. I stick the pictures up too and the case seems odd. Like really odd. One man is murdered with multiple weapons, another woman with a single gunshot wound and another family arsen. who the hell thought these were related cases? I sit back down and look up the victims on my computer. Still nothing. They didn't even cross paths. The woman, Nina Rodrigues, worked at an Italian restaurant, the man, Kyle Donatello, worked as a car salesman, the mother, Mary Rogers, owned a home buisness, the father, Richard Weston, worked as an accountant and the kid attended a normal public school. Nothing. Nothing showed up. I went to lunch across the street and when I came back, my office door was locked. It only locks with a key, my key. I checked my pockets, no key.
Shit, whoever was in there had an unlocked FBI computer with tons of information. Even un underprivileged person could hack the NYPD cells with my computer. I twisted the copper handle but it was still locked. I don't want to tell anyone because I would be charged. Suddenly, Niall appears from the corner and walks over to me.
"Where were you?" I questioned.
"I had to do some shit."
"Well go, 3rd floor needed your input 2 hours ago." I said and Niall walked around the corner. I kicked the door handle, and the knob broke. I pulled out my gun and someone was standing over my computer. Some middle aged man was scanning my computer with a head drive plugged in.
" I will shoot you. Hands up and slowly walk over to me."
The man put his hands up, and slowly started walking over to me. He was really close to me when he kicked my gun away and reached for a pocket knife. He stabbed my left bicep as I was fighting him. I rushed him up against the bookshelf, one hand on his neck and the other holding his hands.
"One move and I will break your neck." I said. I finally handcuffed him and barged through to the main office.
" Who the fuck let this guy in?!" I yelled.
A young woman raised her hand ,a new employee here. I walked up to her.
"He said he was your family,ID proof."
"Ok, next time, check with me first." I said, trying to be nice.
The man got arrested and I had a lovely new wound for my wedding.
In 2 days.