The Date

(A/N: This chapter is going to switch from Stella's to Niall's POV so just watch out.)

Stella's POV:

I waited patiently for Niall to pick me up. He still hasn't told me where we are going for lunch.

Finally, he drives in the parking lot of my apartment complex. I get into his car and notice a bandage around his arm.

"What is that around your arm?" I asked Niall.

"Umm..nothing." He lied.

"Seriously what is it?"

"K fine I got knifed."

"What!?!"

" It's no big deal." He stated.

"It is a big deal!"

"I'll tell you later."

I agreed but he was going to tell me sooner or later.

We got to dinner and the restaurant was so damn expensive. I mean like holy shit. Niall must have made quite a bit of money but then again, so did I. I still wasn't going to let him pay though.

We enjoyed our meals and after fighting for 10 minutes of who was going to pay,Niall snatched the bill away.

Just as we were about to leave our seats, I heard gunshots.

Niall's POV:

After I payed our dinner, I got up out of my seat and heard gunshots.

Smoke was flying everywhere and couldn't see much.

I stood beside Stella as people started to panic.The smoke cleared and two suspects appeared from the back heavily armed.

In a flash I pulled my gun from my boot, and I turned to Stella, and saw her with a gun in her hand. Holy shit.

I turned to the gunmen and yelled : FBI, put the guns down!" and Stella did the same in unison with me.

Stella's POV:

As I pulled out my gun, and yelled "FBI, put the guns down!", I saw Niall with a gun and he said the same. Holy shit.

I suddenly realized that that's probably how Niall was knifed, when he was working.

I looked at Niall and he nodded at me.

Niall's POV:

I nodded at Stella and started to speak.

"Put the fucking guns down before I shoot you both dead!" I said to the men.

"You put your guns down or I'll shoot a hostage every 5 seconds." The bald man said.

I looked at Stella and she nodded for me to put my gun down. So she and I put our guns down and kicked them to the men.

Even so, the other smaller man took a random man and shot him in the head. Shit.

Stella asked the men if she could tie her boot and they said yes and turned around to get another hostage. Then she took another gun out of her boot. So then I did the same. Then I called my FBI team.

We hid our guns behind our backs. the men came in and shot a waiter. I think he was still alive.

"What the hell are you doing you might as well walk yourself to jail!?" I yelled at them. Whoops.

The taller bald man came up to me and said "What happened to your arm?" and shot my bad arm right where I was knifed.

"FFFUUUCCKKK!" I yelled.

Then Stella took her gun and shot the tall man in the head dead.

So I walked to the shorter man,when he wasn't looking, smacked the gun against his head and shot him in the chest.

We did a safety check of everyone and tried to revive the waiter but we couldn't.

I was now bleeding all over and tied another piece of cloth over the gun wound.

Fina-fucking-lly my team came and picked up everything.

Stella's POV:

Niall's arm was bleeding so bad now. But he stopped it for a bit. His team came to clean everything up.

Niall came to talk to me after.

" I didn't know you were FBI" he stated.

" I didn't know you were"

" Ya, you're right."

"Now we both know" I laughed.

"What do you work for in the bureau?" I asked him.

" I do everything but mostly BAU."

"Cool, me too." I said.

"We should do that again." I said an we both laughed.