Planning

Stella's POV:

"Stella Kohl, will you marry me?" Niall says. I am completely speechless.
"Yes. Yes Niall!" I say and I jump into his arms. He and I start crying, of happiness and Emma and Jamie congratulate us.

--------5 months later----------

"Oh my god! Stella!" Emma cries as I step on the platform in the wedding dress shop.
"I think this is the one." I say standing in front of the huge mirror. We order it and I pay the measly 3000$ for it. I drive back home and Niall is waiting at my apartment ready to go try cake samples. Our wedding is in about 1 month. We were told it was too early but work was important to both of us and we also couldn't wait.
The drive to the cake place was like 5 minutes and we opened the small green door. The lady, named Emily, had seven samples sitting on a small green and blue table. They were vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, lemon, red velvet, candy cane, and banana.
"Banana is good." I complimented.
"So is lemon." Niall said, still chewing. I was taking a fork full of red velvet when my phone rang. Something appeared on the screen.
"I am sorry. can we come back in a few hours or so?" I said and Emily nodded. Right as she nodded, I ran out the doors. Niall ran after me but I jumped in my SUV and drove off. Good thing we took different cars. I switched on the police lights and I couldn't see Niall behind me. I quickly stopped at the bank and grabbed my bullet-proof vest and guns. I looked at my phone again and read the news article again.
' Robbery in progress. CIA members trapped inside bank.' I saw a million police cars outside. I jumped out and ducked under the police tape.
"What do you think you are doing?" A gruff cop grabbed my arm. I showed him my badge and he let go.
"Sorry about that, agent Kohl. But tell them if you are going in."
"I'm going in, now." I say and load my gun. I slowly take the back entrance and see the guy. "FBI!" He pointed his gun at me and another man shot me in the leg and I gasped in pain. One grabbed my wrists and held me back. They took off my vest and were about to shoot when they were both shot in the head. Niall was standing in the doorway with a gun in his hands. I fell to the ground on my back and just lied there for I don't know how long.

Later, after my leg was tended, we went to the cake shop and ordered the lemon cake flavour. Picking out last minute decorations and helping with the venue for a week or so, we were pretty much finished for planning.

Except the bachelor and bachelorette parties. Those were both tomorrow night.