Bachelorette Party

(From left to right: Kirsten( Kirsten Vangness), Emma(Aj Cook), Jeana(Jeana Smith,BFvsGF, Prankvsprank, Stella(Kristin Cavallari,duh. )

Stella's POV:
It was my bachelorette party tonight.
Miranda couldn't make it, but with me was Emma,Kirsten, who I met in high school, and Jeana, Niall's best friend's girlfriend from Philly who I met recently but we instantly clicked.

We were all dressed to go to the club, in party dresses, and we hoped in Emma's car.
We got to the club and by the time we got in, it was packed with sweating drunks. We all ordered drinks at the bar and drank those. We pushed our way through the crowd to an empty area on the dance floor when Kirsten tripped on her heel and grabbed my shoulder, which sent me and Kirsten flying to the ground. She laughed and helped me get up.
Halfway through dancing, Jeana's phone rang and we all went to the bathroom so she could talk and we powdered our noses.
"We will be home late." She said.
"Jesse!" Jeana whined as she answered the phone.
"Goodbye." Jeana said as she hung up.
"Fucking Jesse." Jeana said to me as she whacked her head on my shoulder.
"What?" We all said at once.
"The guys were at a bar and Harry said some bullshit about you,Emma and I, so Niall and Jesse and Niall got pissed, then Jesse got pissed and beat up Harry. And Niall wants Harry out of the wedding." Jeana said.
"Really?" I said taking Jeana's phone and dialled Niall's number.
"Niall? Explain,now." I spit into the phone.
"Can Harry be out of the wedding?"He asks quietly.
"Why?"
" 'Cause he was being an ass and decided to throw a punch at me and Jesse and insult Emma, Jeana and you."
"Really? So you and Jesse beat him up, because of that?"
"Yes."
"Oh my god, we'll figure this out later. Bye." I said and hung up.
We went to dinner at like 9pm and sat down at the booth.
"I'm going to kill Niall. I swear." I said.
"I'll help." Emma and Kirsten said and Jeana agreed to beat Jesse up.
We finished dinner and drove to Niall's apartment so Jesse could drive Jeana home. Emma and Kirsten parted ways and me and Jeana went up to Niall's door. I unlocked the door and Jeana and I were greeted with whipped cream pies smashed in our faces. Niall and Jesse laughed while we ran to the bathroom.
"Niall! You're an asshole."
"Jesse! You're such an asshole." Jeana and I yelled at the same time.
I washed my face off and while Jeana continued to wash the whipped cream off her face. I shoved Niall into the wall with one hand and put Jesse in a chokehold with the other.
"What the fuck was that?!" I yelled as Jeana was laughing.
"A prank." Jesse said.
"A pretty fucking stupid prank." I replied, letting them go. Jesse and Jeana parted ways a while later and I fell asleep.