Fuck.

Niall's POV:

The hostages of the Wells Fargo bank robbery in progress came rushing out. I'd like to say there was at least 25. Readying ourselves, Stella and I began our way inside the bank.

"Ready."

"I hope so."

We walked inside and immediately we were grabbed and stood and gunpoint.

"Throw away all your guns." Izzy said.

Stella and I took out all our decoy ones and laid them on the table.

Izzy looked at Stella and pointed the gun at her. I pressed the button that told a sniper to shoot the man with Izzy.

Seconds later the other man was shot right in the head, or the kill zone, and was dead instantly.

Then Izzy turned to me angrily and said:

"What happened to your arm little guy?"

"Fuck you." I spat at Izzy.

"Well then," she said and shot my wound 7 or 8 more times.

"FFFFUUUCCKKK!"

"No!" Stella screamed.

Then turned to Stella.

"Don't you fucking dare." I said in extreme agony to Izzy.

"What are your going to do?"

I took out my gun with my right hand and pointed it at Izzy.

"You shoot me, I shoot her." Izzy said.

I put my gun down and kicked it to Izzy.

" I still don't care."and shot Stella in the shoulder.

" Fuccck!" Stella screamed.

I took out my other gun and then I walked over to Izzy angrily and shot her gun out of her hand. Then I knocked her in the head with the gun. Then I shot her arm in the shoulder and bicep. With my right arm, I started punching Izzy over and over again. And again and again. After about 30 more hits, then I realized that she was dead. I just beat someone death with my own hands.

I threw myself off of Izzy in disgust. Then went to check if Stella was okay.

She looked like she had taken minimal damage. I though was really bad.

"Stella, are you okay?" I asked.

"Ya but your arm looks like it gonna fall off." Her voice raspy.

"Ha."

"Did you really beat Izzy to death?" She asked.

"Ya." I answered, disgusted.

"Thank you" she said.

The FBI came in and came to me but I made them go to Stella. They made me get stitches and a sling but I threw the sling away. Stella was given painkillers and a bandage that now wrapped around her shoulder.

I had to file some paperwork because I beat someone to death, but I wasn't charged as of she was the most wanted in the United States right now.

Then Stella and I drove over to a Mexican restaurant to talk.

(A/N: Just so you guys know I imagine Stella Kohl as Kristin Cavallari.)