Confrontations.

Niall's POV:

I walked into work today and Stella was already there.

"Niall." Stella called my name.

"Yeah." I responded.

"Do you know Harry Styles?"

"Ya he's my best friend.."

"Do you know his girlfriend Emma Santiago ?" she questioned.

"Yes."

"Well so do I, she happens to be my good friend and she told me that you saved her ass from getting shot. Thank you."

"No problem." I said.

"But tell her to run next time someone comes because I'm not saving Harry's ass anymore." I told Stella.

"You're mad at him, why?"

"Because someone is always trying to kill him and yesterday I came in and almost shot Emma and him because I was suspicious. So Harry yelled at me because I was trying to save his fucking ass!" I screamed a little too loud.

"Okay." Stella said.

"Anyways," Stella changed the subject, "We've got some more BAU work today."

"Great." I said sarcastically.

"Stella, can I have some of your painkillers?" I asked her and she threw me the bottle. I swallowed two and followed Stella to the interrogation room.

"Who we interrogating today?" I asked Stella.

"Stefan Wallace."

"The serial killer that skinned his victims?"

"Yeah." She answered.

"Sick bastard." I replied.

We walked in and saw a tall bald man in a prison jumpsuit and glasses on.

"Stefan Wallace?" Stella asked. She got no answer. I whispered to Stella,

"I got this."

I walked over to Stefan and spoke.

"Hey." I said

"Hi."

"Stefan?"

"Ya."

"Did you kill 8 people and skin them?"

"No."

"Hm, 'cause I'm sure your wife and kids left you because your a fucking sociopath." I raised my voice.

"Don't bring my family into this." Stefan said angrily.

"Why the fuck shouldn't I?"

"The people you killed don't have a family anymore because you murdered them!"

"I didn't murder them!"

"Bullshit!" I took out the photos of the bodies. Stella watched me carefully.

I showed Stefan the victims and his eyes showed that he wasn't disgusted or surprised.

"Stella, lock him up." Without another word from Stefan, Stella took Stefan out of the room.

When Stella came back, she asked me,

"How did you know he was guilty?"

"His eyes showed no surprise or disgust but they showed guilt."

"Wow your good." Stella told me and I smiled.

Later that day after work, Stella and I decided to go to a pizza parlour. But we kinda had to go through the hood.

So we were walking down an alley, making small talk when a teenage girl in a tattered skinny jeans and a tank top and messy hair covered in dirt came running to us. Stella bent down and the girl jumped in her arms.

"Help." She whispered to us. I bent down and asked her her name and age. She said she was 14 and her name was Elizabeth. She told Stella that two men were trying kidnap her and she started to run, and then she found us.

"Elizabeth, my name is Niall and this is Stella, we work with the FBI and we are going to help you, okay?"

I told Stella to hide Elizabeth behind a dumpster and stay quiet. Elizabeth did so and Stella hid in front of her. I pulled out my gun from my boot just as two muscular men came running, and I could tell that they were the two kidnappers. They came running closer and I saw guns and knives in their hands.

"FBI! Put the weapons down!" I screamed at the men.

They didn't stop.

"FBI! Put the weapons down or I'll shoot!" I shouted again.

They didn't stop so I shot one in the head and he fell to the ground. I was about to shoot the other one when I saw his gun point to my chest. The last thing I saw was him pull the trigger and Stella scream and shoot him in the head.