Reunited

Niall's POV:

----On the flight to New York-------

I was sitting down on the airplane chair scrolling through profiles. I searched through more when I found the one of Stella. I closed my laptop and tried to fall asleep. I was drifting off and fell into a long sleep.

----After flight-----

I got off the plane to a surprisingly empty airport. The windows were covered in a small frost as it was becoming September. At least for New York, it was weirdly empty. I ignored it and picked up my bag from baggage claim. I was walking away from baggage claim when I saw a few men in black masks and dark clothes. I went for my gun in my belt when the screaming began. I took my gun and tried to find the man when I saw a small black object lying on the ground. I started to run away when the bomb exploded throwing little pieces everywhere. A huge force threw me to the ground knocking me unconscious.

...

I woke up lying next to a crowd of people. I realized that the airport had just been blown up. Not many people were awake and they were still lying on the ground. A huge path where people were not unconscious were. I saw a blond woman get up and dust herself off before making eye contact with me. Tears bound in my eyes and in hers. She started running towards me and I to her. We dropped our bags and Stella jumped into my arms. Her legs wrapped around my waist and I held her up with my arms wrapped around her back, hugging her. We made eye contact again. I crashed my lips to hers. A smile came over my lips as we fell apart. I felt extremely happy.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too."

Then anger washed over me.

"I thought you were dead." I said taking a deep breath and putting Stella down.

"I had to fake it, Ni. I had business in Munich."

"Fine, can you tell me later." I answered as she nodded and I went to help a lady of the ground. Stella starting walking over to a man on the ground right beside where the bomb was, then stopped, then started sprinting. I started running as well hopping over people and grippe Stella by the waist when I got there. The man had massive burns on his back, arms and legs and pieces of glass and tile were stabbed into his arms. Stella turned to me and laid her head into my chest.

"That was my brother." She said. I pulled her closer to my body as tears started to fall from her eyes. Stella's brother looked to be around 30 and had hair almost the same shade as Stella's blonde hair. The guy had brown roots like me but they were not dyed. I always dyed my hair blonde. I just didn't like it brown.

Some cops came running towards us. They were about to speak when I showed my badge and motioned that I would talk to them in a minute.

"Eh, Stel. I'm gonna go talk to the cops. I'll be one minute." I said and she nodded slightly.

I walked over to one of the police officers standing a few meters away.

"Niall Horan, FBI." I said shaking his hand.

"Commissioner Patterson." He responded.

"Was that Stella Kohl?" Commissioner asked.

"Yes. That was her brother."

"Oh ok. So, um, we're you there during the explosion?" Commissioner asked.

"Yes," I said looking back at the mess of the airport." I didn't see much except three men in masks, then an explosion. Sorry I couldn't have been more help." I said as I walked back to Stella who was still standing near her brother. She was fiddling with an elastic band around her left wrist. She tended to do that when she was sad or nervous as I observed before.