Birthday Party

Nialls POV:

The sushi was plated last minute and I thanked the caterer.

The party for Stella was kinda small.

Our FBI unit was there, some of her friends I didn't know, Emma invited Stella's family, and some other people. Harry and Miranda flew over too. I greeted Miranda and Harry as they walked in.

Louis came in the club and told me that he just drove Stella here for a fancy FBI party, and she was in the car.

I ran to the car just as she stepped out.

"Hi."

"Hey."

She was wearing the same dress that she wore when I met her.

"You look beautiful." I smiled at her.

"You could've done better." She laughed.

"I'm just kidding." She spoke still laughing.

We walked in and we heard a loud crowd of people scream.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone screamed.

Miranda appeared from the crowd and hugged Stella.

"Stella! How have you been? Happy birthday!" She smiled.

"Great! It's good to see you after I moved units." Stella replied.

"So, he's your boyfriend?"

"Yup." Stella smiled.

"I'll kill you if you break her heart." She stared at me seriously.

"Ok. I won't." I looked back at her.

Everyone wished Stella a happy birthday and we celebrated. Everyone came and gave their gifts to Stella and she was pleased with all of them. I met her parents an they were really nice.

I introduced Stella to 5 Seconds Of Summer. She and them got along very well.

After the party died down, and everyone left but me and her, I drove us back to my hotel room.

I pulled out her gift from my dresser and handed it to her.

Stella's POV:

Niall pulled something out of his dresser and turned around. It was a large box wrapped in wrapping paper. He handed it to me.

"Is this a gift?"

"Ya, now open it."

I unwrapped it and a shoebox was revealed. I opened the box an a pair of stunning black patterned wedges were inside. I smiled at the wonderful shoes.

A card was also there. It read.

"Happy birthday Stella! Hope you having the best birthday. I love you so much.

Love, Niall.

P.S, On the right shoe, look on the back of the wedge."

I grabbed the right shoe, and I the back of the wedge, it wasn't noticeable, but there was a flap to pull. I pulled it and a secret compartment was inside the wedge.

I laughed and took the other small box in my hands. I opened the lid and saw a small pink gun loaded with ammo. Something was engraved on one side. It read.

"Shoot the bastards." I laughed for a while. I took the gun an slipped it in the wedge. I hugged Niall.

"Thank you. this is the best gift."

"You're welcome, now give me back my gun." He told me.

I handed him back the gun.

(A/N: The shoe with the compartment that Niall gave to Stella is on the top or side.)