Not Again

Niall's POV:

"What did I kill your girlfriend?" The man said smirking. I picked up m gun and shot him in the heart.

"Stella!" I screamed and sat by her side. Liam came running in with paramedics. I started crying heavily.

I grabbed her hand as the stretcher carried her to the ambulance. I called the number that Liz was apparently staying at.

Someone picked up.

"Hello?" A woman said.

"Ya, Hi. umm, is this Jonah's mother?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Can I speak to Liz please? I'm Stella's boyfriend."

"Sure just one moment." She replied. After a while a heard a voice through the phone.

"Niall?" Liz asked.

"Ya. I need to tell you something."

"Okay.."

"Ya, so, umm.. Stella. S-she was shot."

"Oh my god." She said. And I thought I heard muffled crying on the other end.

"I'm sorry, Niall." She said.

A heard a male voice on the other end, who I assumed was Jonah.

"Niall! She's in B-FIB!" Someone yelled.

"Sorry, Liz, gotta go." I said and hung up.

I ran back in and nurses came running.

They restarted her heart but they told me she was going to probably die.

They gave me a few minutes alone.

"Hey, Stella." I started.

"I'm sorry I brought you into this mess. Everyone I brought into my life I screwed over. They all died. Stella, you can't die." I started to cry." You can't die Stella. You can't just die like Tanya. God. You can't die like Tanya. I need you to stay. You are the love of my life. Stella, you have to stay. I can't go through with the love of my life dying again. I love you more than life Stella. I remember when I put first date. The white cream three quarter sleeve knee length dress and the burgundy suede high heels that you wore.

I knew that I loved you after that first date. The thing was that I didn't think it was real. I wasn't over Tanya. Sorry I'm talking about Tanya. God. It's my fault." I ran a hand through my hair.

"Please, Stella, I need you to stay. I love you. If you stay, just please stay. but if you want to go, I give you permission to go. I'll take Liz. If you need to, go." I held her hand as I cried even harder.

"I won't get over it again." I whispered.

I fell asleep crying.

(A/N: This is Niall's dream on the next line.)

Niall's Dream:

I was at work, on a sunny day.

Tanya was with me, her smile glowing, the smile that always made my day.

But then we drove to a park, it was old and tattered. There were still kids playing on the structure, they seemed to be having a grand time.

I looked at Tanya and asked her:

"Why are we here?"

"For a walk."

"Okay."

I saw a couple in the park sitting on the bench laughing. I squinted my eyes to see who they were. I saw Harry and Emma sitting and laughing.

Then, all the kids started to run away. I didn't know what to do. A man suddenly appeared with a gun and shot Harry and Emma. I was surprised. He pointed the gun at me, but then pointed it at Tanya. but the man shot Tanya, right in the heart. She fell back into my arms and I started to cry.

I kept yelling her name, but she wouldn't move. I cried harder. But I looked at Tanya, it was no longer Tanya, but it was Stella.

...(End of Niall's Dream.)

Niall's POV:

I woke up in the hospital room chair sweating again. That nightmare just kept coming up. I wish I could just hear Stella talk. But I couldn't, which made things worse.

"Please Stay." I said before drifting back to sleep.