Hacked

Stella's POV:

"Shut everything down!" Niall's voice boomed through the bureau. I knew that this was bad as Niall and also I were the best hackers there are today. Panic rushed through my body when Niall gripped my hand as computers, servers and all communications were shut down. All doors were locked and everyone was locked in and others were locked out. This was it, the FBI's worst nightmare,a complete security breach.

I was pulled closer to Niall by my waist as everything except lights was shut down. I try to break free of his grasp as I'm still mad at him but I can't. I stop trying after another try.

I noticed a young intern with shaggy brown hair was looking nervous and scared.

"Get the fuck off of me." I whispered to Niall and he unwrapped his arm from my waist. I walked over to the guy. He looked at me and looked even more nervous.

"Hello Agent Kohl." He said and nodded his head still very nervous.

"Please, call me Stella, you must be the new employee, Jace." I asked.

"Oh, no I'm just an intern. Pleasure to meet you."

"Well, Jace, you look nervous. Is it the security breach? It's fine. You have nothing to worry about."

"Thank you, Stella. That makes me feel much better. Thank you, again." He said before his name was called through the many rooms. I walked back to Niall who was on his phone.

"I thought servers were shut down." I said.

"I turned one back on." He smirked.

My phone suddenly rang from my pocket and I picked up.

"Stella, tell these damn security guards to let me in."

"Jamie? Why are you here?"

"Just, let them let me in and I'll tell you."

"Fine." I said hanging up and walking to the front doors that were guarded by two security guards. Jamie was standing there soaking wet from the downpour.

"Let him in." I said as they pushed the door open and Jamie stepped in.

He was soaking wet and was dripping all along the floor. I grabbed his arm and we walked to my office. I locked the door as Jamie was still dripping.

I unzipped my jacket and gave it to Jamie. He looked a little confused.

"It's Niall's, I'm sure it will fit you." I said.

"Thanks." Jamie whispered quietly.

He put on the jacket and Zi started talking.

"What the fuck are you doing here during a fucking security breach?" I asked.

"I needed t-" He was suddenly cut off by Niall smashing on my door.

"Stella, they need you to hack into a system in Quantico to try to regain ours." Niall told me as I opened the door. He walked in as I ran down the hall.

Niall's POV:

"Little Reagan, what are doing here?" I asked Jamie as I stepped in the office.

" I can hack into the system and tag the computer doing it. You guys are some of the best hackers in the world. I am too. I just don't tell anybody."

"Then lets go." I said grabbing Jamie's arm and turning on a computer. Jamie began typing the 50 passwords left quickly and was done in two minutes.

My jaw dropped at the speed.

"Got it. Let's go. The hacker is on 2340 Canbridge." Jamie said. I hadn't even thought of tracking the hacker, I was focused on overwriting it.

"Everybody to 2340 Canbridge!" I yelled through the building again.

Stella came running back and grabbed another jacket that actually fit her from the closet.

I gave Jamie a gun and Jamie, Stella an I ran out first and into the SUVs and over to the hackers house.

"Jamie, you got something going for you." I answered.

"Thanks." Jamie said.

We arrived at the house along with 30 other FBI cars. I smashed the door down and we ran in. When we walked in a man was sitting on a computer and looks at us. That was when Jamie and Stella fainted. They both fell back and dropped their guns. I saw the guy reach for a gun.

"FBI! Put the gun down down!"

He didn't listen and pointed it at me.

"Put the gun down!"

He loaded and I shot. I ran to the huge computer and 4 monitors set up and reset the system. I then ran to Stella and Jamie. I shook Stella a bit an she didn't wake up. I went over to Jamie.

"Reagan!" I said shaking his shoulder.

Jamie opened his eyes and got up quickly. He looked over at Stella and his eyes widened. He took her left shoulder and squeezed.

"Stel, y-you're fine. It's okay now." He said squeezing harder. Her eyes fluttered open and her breathing was heavy.

"It's okay Stella." Jamie told her and they hugged for a minute. About thirty cops came running into the room and the coroners came too.

We drove back to the FBI headquarters and turned everything back on.

We got into the car and dropped Jamie off at his house, and drove to my apartment. Tensing that Stella was still mad at me a little, I took her into the kitchen and we sat down.

"Care to explain the fainting?"

"Uh, now?" She said.

"Please." I replied.

"K, well here it goes. Jamie probably told you that we have known each other since we were six. We were best friends, and we still are.When we were twelve," She fixed her shirt and fiddled with her bracelet. "I was at his house one day for a sleepover and we heard a scream from downstairs. We ran down and saw a man with a gun. That guy at the house. He looked at us and pointed it at Jamie's mom. His dad wasn't home. He shot her uh, about 40 times. Jamie and I were stunned and we couldn't move. He was still shooting when we both passed out from shock . His dad came home and the house was on fire. He carried us out in time and they never caught the guy. He and his dad moved into our house until he and I were 19. He and I had nightmares and daymares if that is even a thing and we would pass out. It was a weird thing. So ya, and we saw the guy and passed out." She was extremely sad now.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Thank you." She replied.

"I love you, please forgive me." I continued.

"One last fucking chance." She smirked as she hugged me and I crashed her lips to mine.