Rescue

Stella's POV:

"What is your boyfriend's name?"

"Blake James."

"Did he know you were fostering?"

"No. He came home drunk today and he saw Patrick and freaked. I told Patrick to go. He was such a sweet boy I couldn't watch him get hurt by my asshole ex-boyfriend."

"Ok ma'am, Patrick is safe. My partner, Agent Horan, saved Patrick when he was younger and Patrick called him."

"Thank god. But I understand if you have to take Patrick away from me." She started crying.

"No. I'll figure something else. It wasn't your fault."

"Oh, Thank you thank you."

"Ok stay here and take this. I'm going to go help agent Horan with Patrick."

I handed her my gun and left.

I ran to the Motel and saw Niall on the ground with a knife on his throat. I gave my gun to Ms. Cole. Dammit. I walked in the back and grabbed Blake's collar. I threw him off of Niall and jumped on top of Blake.

"A girl is going to beat me up?"

"Yes."

I punched him in the face three times before he punched me back in my stomach and threw me back. I quickly got up and so did he. I threw him back on the ground. He punched me on my top lip twice and in the cheek once or twice.

Niall got up and panicked when he saw my lip bleeding. He got angry and punched Blake in the head. He cuffed him against the lamppost outside and walked to get Patrick.

We walked in the room and the front desk lady had an arm wrapped around Patrick with a gun in her hand. She pointed it but soon threw it away from her so she wouldn't shoot.

Both Niall and my faces were bloodied and bruised but his was a little worse.

"Thank you." I told the front desk lady. She brought Ms.Cole and Patrick to the hospital.

We were walking back to the Bureau.

"Thanks." Niall told me.

"No problem"

"Can we stop by the drug store?" I asked him.

"Sure..." He asked, confused.

We walked to the drug store and headed to the makeup aisle. I picked up two jars of foundation. We paid and left.

We walked into the Bureau with our heads down so no one would see our bruises.

I took Niall's hand and ran to the lab Niall and I were given. I looked in the mirror and started applying the foundation over my bruises and face. When they were no longer visible, I turned to Niall and smirked holding the other foundation in my hand.

"Hell no." He looked at me seriously.

"Yes."

"I'm not putting makeup on."

"You are now." I grabbed his arm as he tried to run. He tried to wriggle free.

"You're pretty strong." He looked at me and stopped trying to escape. I applied the foundation on Niall's cheek to cover the bruises he had. After, he looked at me and pouted.

"I'm gonna kill you." He replied with no emotions.

"Not without a gun." I smirked at him. Then I walked behind him and grabbed his belt wrapped around his waist and grabbed the gun. I emptied the barrel and threw it to the side.

"I was kidding." He said as he walked to grab his gun and reloaded it.

It was late now, and we were still at work.

"I'm hungry." Niall stated.

"Lets go get something eat then." I replied.

We walked out of the building still in our bulletproof vests to tired and hungry to change.

We walked to a pizza place about a block down.

We were talking and laughing when someone, or something came bursting through the pizzeria doors.