Another Case?

Niall's POV:

A week has passed since Stella's party and the case was still on hold.

Stella "moved" in to my hotel in Chicago.

We were sitting watching more Criminal Minds making comments almost every minute.

My phone started to ring and I reached over Stella to grab it.

I answered.

"Hello?"

"Niall, it's Liam, get the hell over here now. It's an emergency." And he hung up.

I jumped of the bed and told Stella to get ready immediately. We got ready in two minutes and drove to the Bureau.

With the sirens on and twenty miles over the speed limit, Stella asked me:

"You mind telling what we are doing?"

"I don't know, but it's an emergency at the Bureau."

"Ok." She responded.

We ran in to the Bureau and were greeted by Liam.

"What?" I said angrily.

"Massacre in progress."

"What?"

"A serial killer invaded a new restaurant and is killing someone every 5 minutes. There is 100 people in that restaurant."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Oh my god."

"Lets get on it."

The restaurant wasn't that far away but traffic was shit. So I drove on the sidewalk.

I'd like to say the whole Chicago PD was there.

"We need someone to go in." A FBI agent said.

"Okay." I said as I started to walk in. Stella grabbed my arm and dragged me back.

"Nope."

"Yep."

"No." She said.

"Then you're coming with me." I said as

I picked her up and started walking towards the door.

"Ok ok put me down."

I put her down and we walked towards the restaurant. I bashed the door down and walked inside with my gun in hand.

"FBI! Put the gun down!" Stella yelled.

Standing about 4 meters away, was a man with a mask on holding a woman with one arm and a gun in hand in the other.

"Put your weapons down or I'll shoot her!" He shot back.

"Don't do that." I said.

"Fine." He said and pointed the fun at Stella.

He was about to pull the trigger when two bullets shot through his head and chest.

When we were about to leave, another man grabbed Stella from behind with a gun in his hand and pointed it to Stella's heart.

"Put your gun down." The man said as he kicked Stella's away. Slowly I put my gun down and kicked it away.

"Too late." He said. He said and pulled the trigger.

Stella crashed to the ground.