Niall's Confessions.

Stella's POV:

"Alright, but you tell me first."

"Okay, here goes nothing." He said and took in a deep breath.

" I was 19, and I had this girlfriend, her name was Tanya. I loved her so much." Tears brimmed in his eyes so I reached across the table and placed my hand in his.

"We met when we were in middle school, and in high school, I finally got her to be my girlfriend. We were together all of high school. When we were both nineteen, we moved here to start a new life together. We went for a walk in a park one day. A man came to the park and shot a couple on the bench. Then, I thought he was going to shoot me, but he shot Tanya right in the heart." He started to cry.

"She fell back into my arms, and she died while I was holding her." I squeezed his hand harder.

"I never thought I could love someone that much as I did Tanya. I cried for so long. Holding Tanya as she died broke me. I blamed myself for months.

I found a friend who dug me out of the pit I dug myself into after 9 months. His name was Harry Styles. He helped me get through Tanya. After that, I didn't think I could take it that the people who shoot other people got away with it, just like the man did with Tanya and that couple. I wanted to put justice in these cases. So I joined the FBI. but after Tanya, I didn't think I could ever love someone again. But I found you." Niall confessed to me. I smiled and kissed him.

"I'm sorry."

"That's fine, I think you have made me move on from Tanya." His tears of sadness were replaced by tears of happiness.

(A/N: Hi, just wanted to say I hope you are enjoying this book.

HUGE shout out to @rock_laugh_ri !!

Go follow them and read their books.)