Behavioural Analysis Shit

Niall's POV:

Stella and I were sitting in a small computer lab investigating the case.

"Okay, does that barn belong to a family?" Stella asked standing up and eating a piece of liquorice and started talking on the phone to Liz.

"Let me check. Here, so the Able family owned it but abandoned it just under 4 months ago."

"Then lets go visit the Able family in Chicago ." Stella said.

"Wheels up in 30." I said to Liam, Zayn, Louis and Emma as I peeked my head through the door to the office.

-----

We arrived in the Chicago Bureau later and set up. The Able family moved farther out from the farm so I had to find where they moved.

"They moved a 6 miles out from the barn." Stella answered.

"Let's get on it." I answered.

I drove out with Stella to the house they now lived at. I knocked on the door and a teenage boy opened the door.

He immediately looked at Stella not even acknowledging me.

"Hey, let me take you inside." He said and winked at her and reached to wrap an arm around her. I grabbed his arm before he could touch her and showed him my badge.

"FBI, can we come in?"

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"No." He said.

"Oh, ok."I took out my handcuffs and cuffed him.

"What the hell?" He said and we walked inside.

No one but the boy was home so we left.

So much for that.