Bachelor Party

(A/N: this is going to be Niall's bachelor party, but the next chapter will be Stella's, they will be taking place the same time, just different povs. And I decided to add in my favourite youtubers BFvsGF,Jesse and Jeana.)

Niall's POV:
"Ok,let's go.We have to get our suits fitted after the bachelor party." Jamie said.

Jamie, Harry, my old friend Jesse from Philly and I hopped into a van to the shop.
"My man is getting married." Jesse said.
"You should propose to Jeana, how long has it been? 9 years?" I smirked.
"We don't know if we will ever get married." This conversation continued for a while until we got to the bar.
"Guess what?" Jamie asked everybody.
"What?" Everyone replied.
"I like Emma."
"No fucking way." I said and then looked at Harry standing near a wall.
"She's a bitch. A dumbass needy bitch.They all are, Emma, Jeana,Stella.Women." Harry spat.
I slammed Harry into the wall.
"Say that again." I barked as Jesse stepped forward.
"All of your girlfriends are needy bitches.Especially Stella and Jeana." I punched Harry in the cheek as he finished his sentence. Jesse grabbed my arm and pulled me away.
"Oh look at army boy stepping forward." Harry said. Jesse then slammed Harry to the wall and punched him, Harry punched him back twice.
"Military cop that will beat your ass ." Jesse spat and I couldn't hold back my laughter at Harry. I stopped laughing, head locked Jesse and pulled him away. Jamie had to hold back Jesse.
"May I remind you that I could arrest you for disorderly conduct. Now get the fuck out of my sight." I said as Jamie practically threw Harry out.
We ended up going to a club for a bit and then went to find something to eat. I caught up with Jesse and then we went to get our tuxes fitted. The small tailors shop was full of suits and they quickly found the ones we ordered. Our theme colour was black and white so of course our tuxes were black and white, but had burgundy ties. We went back to my place to hang out until the girls got back. Jamie left and me and Jesse went to Wawa to pick up some stuff.