Girl's Night

Stella's POV:

After going to the Able family, I went out with Emma for drinks. Kinda like a girl's night.

We weren't drinking a lot, two drinks max, and we were dancing too on the small dance floor.

We were dancing for a while when a group of men barged through the doors. With guns. I left my gun at home because I couldn't put it in my heel or on my belt that I didn't have.

"Everyone! Down on your knees or I'll kill everyone here." One tall muscular man said. So Em and I did that. I quickly pulled my phone out and texted Niall.

'Niall at club off of Main street. Gang armed robbery, don't have gun. bring a unit over ASAP thx I love u.'

I put my phone away before the men could see.

Nialls POV:

I was chatting with Zayn for a bit at a restaurant beside the Bureau. My phone buzzed at it was from Stella. The message read:

'Niall at club off of Main street. Gang armed robbery, don't have gun. bring a unit over ASAP thx I love u.'

"Zayn, you still have your gun on you, eh?" I asked him.

"Ya, why?"

"'Cause were going to the club off of Main Street."

"Why?"

"Men with guns. And Stella and Emma are there with no guns."

"Ok then."

And I drove though Main as quick as possible.

There I saw though the glass doors were men standing with guns the corner of my eye.

"Shit, there's a ton of 'em." I said.

"Lets go in." Zayn replied.

I kicked down the door and was greeted with a lot stronger men than me.

"FBI! Put down the weapons!" I yelled at the men. Two of them did and raised their hands. 6 more to go. Two pointed their gun at two girls. I looked who it was and it was Stella and Emma. I nodded at Zayn and we each shot one. Then the last three more tried to shoot at us but Zayn and I shot them. Zayn went to do a safety check and one man who I didn't see before knocked the gun out of my hand.

He punched me square in the face. I punched him in the gut and he fell to the ground. Police came in and arrested the men on the ground.

Stella and Emma ran over to me and Emma thanked me and Stella kissed my cheek.

I pulled two guns out of my pocket and handed it to them. They laughed and put them in their purses.

Stella then went to talk to Zayn for a bit and Emma started talking to me.

"Hey, so Stella's birthday is coming up, and the case is on hold, do do you want to help me plan it?" Em asked.

"Stella's birthday is coming up? I mean I'll help plan it but she didn't tell me."

"Ya. Ok."Em said. And I walked over to Stella as we left the club. I wrapped my arm around her waist and asked her:

"You didn't tell me it is your birthday soon."

"I didn't have the time."

"Ya right. So, what do you want?" I asked her.

"Nothing. You don't have to spend money on me."

"Ya I do."

"No you don't."

"Ok." I said sarcastically.

(I'm going to put the case with Harry's mother on hold for a few chapters because of Stella's birthday.)