Chapter 31

Niall's POV:

Stella and I were talking about the ramdomest shit when something came bursting through the doors.

Stella and I and the few other people there turned our heads to see what was going on.

Two strippers came limping into the pizza shop. They were bloodied and beat very badly. They had cuts all over their bodies.

I immediately stood up and grabbed Stella's hand to follow. They were very young women as I could see.

The two women came up to us.

"Can you help us?" One women asked as she saw our FBI vests. I saw a huge, like I mean 5 inch deep gash on each of the women's legs.

I nodded and helped one of the women walk to the Bureau and Stella helped the other.

"I- I- My legs are giving out." The woman told me.

Stella said that the woman she was helping was unconscious.

"Can agent Kohl help you to the Bureau and tell her about who hurt you." She nodded painfully and I picked up the woman in my arms bridal style. When Stella grabbed the women's shoulder, she started to get weaker by the second. She suddenly passed out and Stella picked her up in her arms bridal style and we started running to the Bureau.

"She's loosing her pulse." Stella yelled at me.

I saw the Bureau in front of me and ran to the doors. When we arrived, I sprinted into the Bureau and so did Stella.

Liam turned his head at the sudden noise.

He ran over.

"I think we have a case." I told Liam worriedly.