Awake

2 days later:

Stella's POV:

I was still sitting in Niall's hospital room and it was mid-afternoon.

Yesterday, Niall went into B-FIB twice and his arm bled through so I had to give more blood.

I was sitting, just staring at Niall.

Suddenly, he moved a bit and his blue eyes fluttered open. Tears of happiness spread down my cheeks as I got up and hugged Niall tightly. Slowly, he brought his arms up and around my body. His voice raspy and very quiet, he said

"I love you too." and and crashed his lips to mine.

He suddenly saw the bandage on my arm from giving blood.

"What is that?" He questioned.

"I've been giving blood."

"To me?"

I nodded.

"Why?"

"Because I love you."

"I love you too."

"Ow,my chest hurts. Do you still have painkillers."

"No I'll get the nurse to fill your morphine bag for the pain."

"No no, I'm okay without morphine." Niall stated.

Niall tucked out his hospital robe to reveal his stitches sprawled across his chest.

"Holy shit."

"I know."

Liam came walking in the door and smiled when he saw Niall.

"I'm going to get Liz." I said.

Niall's POV:

Liam came in the room and smiled at me.

"Hey Horan."

"Hi Liam."

"You got a keeper there." Liam said and pointed to Stella after she left the room.

"I know." I smiled.

"No, I mean it. Let me tell you."

"Ok." I said.

"When you were shot, Stella stopped you from bleeding to death, Stella called me, got an ambulance,is fostering Liz and probably going to adopt her, she sat here every day for two weeks straight with like 5 hours of sleep, gave blood for you everyday to keep you alive. She really loves you. Keep her, I mean it. That's an order." Liam smiled.

"Oh and Stella offered to take care of you full time until you get the doctor's okay. And I'm giving you both paid vacation for as long as you need."

"Thanks man." I was grateful for Liam doing that. But I love Stella for doing everything for me.

A few minutes later, Stella came back with Elizabeth. She came and hugged me.

"Thank you for saving me." She said.

"You're welcome." I replied.

"Stella, I can just go to my place, II'm sure you'll get your hands full with Elizabeth."

"No, love, really it would be no problem, and Liz will be coming here everyday to read to the kids."

"Anyways, Guess what?"

"What?"

"You are free to go home tomorrow."

"That's good."