Mia

Niall's POV:

The signal was lost within seconds. I smashed my computer after that.

I decided to interview the boys to see if they could help with the situation.

I asked The boys if Luke was seeing someone or something. They all said no.

I asked Stella because she would always talk to Luke on the phone or come to his gigs.

"Stel, did Luke ever tell you about a girl he liked or was seeing?" I asked her.

She shifted her weight from foot to foot slightly and answered a simple "no."

"Stella, I'm a profiler. Who was he seeing?" I asked her.

"Ok he told me he is seeing someone." She confessed.

"What?"

"He has been seeing someone."

I was truly shocked at that point.

"Okay? What was her name?" I asked angry that Luke didn't tell me.

"Mia Hall." Stella said nervously.

"She is a model." She continued, answering my question.

"Where does she live?" I asked her.

She checked her computer and sent it to my phone.

"Let's go." I said, hopping into my SUV.

We got there shortly.

I knocked on the door. When it opened, a beautiful petite girl appeared. She had dirty blonde hair and was wearing a black sleeveless top and black skinny jeans.

"Stella? Is that you?" She questioned.

"Yes, Mia, it's great to see you again but we need to talk." Stella said hugging Mia.

"Yes of course. Who is this?" She looked at me.

"Niall Horan. Great to meet you." I said.

She welcomed us in and we sat on the couch.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" She asked us.

"Well, we would like to question you about your relationship with Lucas Hemmings."

"Of course, you are profilers right? But may I ask why?" Mia asked.

"Yes, of course. Luke Hemmings was kidnapped by the serial arsonist we are investigating."

"Oh my god." Mia said holding her hand over her mouth.

"How long were you and Luke dating?" I asked.

"About 9 months. We wanted it to be under the radar because my management only wants me dating other male supermodels. We were going to tell everyone this month." Mia explained.

"When was the last time you saw Luke?" Stella asked.

"Two days ago. We went to a club down in town. I think it was on 64th street."

"Did anyone take an interest in Luke?"

"Well, there was a man who was pushing two girls through the crowd which I thought was suspicious. But there was a man that took interest in me and Luke shooed him away. He kept looking at Luke the entire time after that."

"Thank you. Could you come to the Bureau to get a sketch of the unsub?" I asked her.

"Of course." Mia responded.

We drove to the station and Mia gave the sketch artist a rough description.

"Mia?" I walked over to her.

"Uh huh?"

"You might want to stay with Stella and I until we find Luke."

"Why?"

"I have reason to believe that the kidnapping of Luke ha something to do with you."

"If it's fine with you."She responded.

We left to pick up her things and drove to the hotel shortly after.

(A/N: Hi! Hope you are enjoying so far!

A picture of Mia is on the side or the top. She is played by Chloe Grace Moretz. She does play Mia Hall in If I Stay, which is a great movie and book, but her I'm just using her name. Not her story.

I was also thinking of doing another book of Mia and Luke. Tell me what you think.

Thank you)