Patrick.

Three and a half weeks. That's how long Stella has been in a coma. I didn't let the doctors stop her medication. I was not going to lose another Tanya.

I did have company though. A little boy Patrick, who I saved way before I worked with Stella. He was now bound in a wheelchair after he was beat, but he was just the happiest 8 year old boy I have ever seen.

He was going into foster care as his parents were killed, but I told him if he needed me, to call.

He would come and talk to me and ask about Stella. His smile made me a little happier each day. He knew about Tanya.

He left Stella's room today in the morning for treatment of his PDSD.

I called Jonah's mother, Cheryl, again thanking her for watching Liz for longer than planned.

I sat back down next to her and held her hand.

"Please stay." I said and laid back in the chair.

"K." I heard. Stella's eyes opened. I smiled and started to cry, like the happy tears.

I hugged her.

"Oh my god Stella."

"You do talk about Tanya a lot." She laughed.

"Y-you heard that?"

"Ya, I just couldn't respond." I hugged her again. Just then, A boy in a wheelchair came zooming in with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey, Patrick." I smiled.

"So this is, Stella?" He asked.

"Yes Patrick."

"You're really pretty." He came over and shook her hand.

"Thank you." Stel replied.

He left a while later to go with his foster mom.

"You can go tomorrow." I said.

"Good. I hate hospitals."