Flights

Stella's POV:

I looked in the mirror at my dyed black hair. I had a beige trench coat and black leather boots on. I grabbed my suitcase and drove to the airport. After I got through security, I sat in the waiting area for the flight to Munich.

---------After the flight------------

I got in a rental white sedan and drove to my old friend's place.

The house was still a little beat up. I walked to the door and knocked loudly. I heard a faint chair scrape and the door unlock. The door opened to reveal Darrin Moore.

"Hey Darren. I'm back."

"Stella? You dyed your hair?"

"Yes. Security reasons."

"Come in."

I walked into the shaggy house still covered with printed rugs and wood walls.

We sat on the couch and Darren looked at me.

"I had to come back to deal with something." I confessed to Darren.

"What is that?" He asked. He always listened to what I had to say. I liked that.

"Um, well I came to arrest someone."

"What!? Stella, I know you work for the Bundeskriminalamt(FBI in Germany), but you can't just arrest anyone." Darren yelled.

"I have to arrest Aaron Kuthner. The love of my life will die if I don't!" I yelled back.

"Love of my life, eh?" Darren smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"I kinda faked my death to him to come here though."

"What?! Stella, he will be devastated."

"I know. But he would kill him if he knew who Aaron was."

"I guess. I'll help you then." Darren answered smiling at me.

Niall's POV:

I ran a hand through my hair as I paced down the airport waiting area for Mullingar.

"All passengers boarding for Munich. Last Call for all passengers boarding for Munich."

It said on the loudspeaker. Just as I was about to sit down, a small distance away, I saw a black haired woman in a trench coat walk to the boarding desk about to enter the plane for Munich. She turned her face and I was positive I saw Stella's face. She hurried onto the plane and I ran to the desk.

"I need to get on that flight." I said as I showed my badge to the lady.

"I'm sorry, sir, that flight is booked. We can get you on the next flight though."

"Fine. Thank you." I said as I angrily walked away. I grabbed my bag and sat in the waiting room for another flight to Munich.

Two hours later, the waiting room was filled and the loudspeaker called for the flight to Munich. I was seated in first class and the plane took off. I was scrolling through personal files on my laptop when the woman beside piped up.

"FBI?" The brunette who looked around 25 asked.

"Yes."

"Me too. Nice to meet you.." She paused.

"Niall Horan." I responded.

"Agent Horan, nice to meet you. My name is Mariam Emory."

"Nice to meet you Agent Emory."