Shit.

Niall's POV

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit.

Today was my date with Stella. I was so nervous when I asked her. When she said yes, it felt like 6000 pounds was lifted off of me.

I went to Harry's house uninvited just to blow off some steam. When I got there though, I saw someone's car I Harry's driveway. Someone's car I didn't know. I slowly walked up to his house hoping it was his new girlfriend, I forget her name.

When I got to the door, the door was broken open. Shit. I didn't need this today. People are always trying to kill Harry for some reason but he won't tell me so I have to occasionally fend them off.

I swear to god if I went to my date with Stella with a black eye or some shit Harry was gonna get it.

I walked in the door and saw someone holding a knife to Harry's throat. Fuck, not today.

I took out my gun from my boot and held it to the guy's chest.

"FBI put the knife down!" I yelled and Harry smirked at the guy. Asshole.

"What the hell!?" The man yelled back at me.?

"Put the damn knife down." I was getting pretty damn annoyed now.

"No,this shithead deserves it!" The man yelled.

"Put the knife down and he'll pay in jail for the rest of his life, but so will you if you don't put the knife down."

Slowly, the man took the knife away from Harry's throat and put his hands in the air and threw the knife on the ground. Then fucking Harry went and punched the guy straight in the gut. Fuck Harry! The man punched Harry in the face then the gut, then Harry punched him in the face then gut again. I yelled stop twice and they didn't listen.

The man stopped but Harry kept at it. Fuck. I had to follow FBI rules. So I shot Harry in the leg.

He yelled at me.

Suddenly, the man grabbed his knife and stabbed it into my right forearm. Shit.

With my left hand, I shot the guy in the chest. I just shot the guy dead.

Fuck my arm hurt.

I looked at Harry lying on the ground.

"Harry!"

"What!?"

"Are you okay?"

"Don't you sat fucking say that!You just shot me in the leg!"

"I had to Harry, it was fucking protocol, and your little friend is dead."

I got up and took a piece of cloth and wrapped it around my arm. then did the same to Harry's leg. He continued to curse at me as I drove us to the hospital.

We got to the hospital and Harry got treated and I refused treatment.

The worst part was that my date with Stella was in one hour.Fuck!