Harry's House

Niall's POV:

"Shit." I said as I saw another car outside Harry's house.

I swear to god if another person is there I'm beating them to death too.

I took my gun out of my boot and went inside Harry's house. I heard faint talking in the kitchen so I pointed my gun around the corner.

"FBI!" I yelled and I heard a loud scream.

Harry jumped and yelled:

"Niall, what the fucking hell?! This is my girlfriend, Emma."

"Oh sorry, just making sure someone wasn't trying to kill you again!" I fired back.

"Well check before pulling your gun out!"

"I'm done !" I yelled "Let someone kill ya next time." And I stormed out of the house.

Fuck Harry. I walked over to my Black SUV and smashed the hood with my fist.

I was about to get in my car when I saw a man walked to Harry's patio with a gun.

Annoyed at Harry, I let the guy go inside.

When I realized what the hell I was doing, I took out my gun and ran inside as I heard Emma scream. I snuck up behind the gunman and smacked him in the head with the gun as he was about to shoot Harry. He fell to the ground and I just walked out the door.

After I entered my car, I saw Emma run to my car.

"Hi, just wanted to say thank thank you for saving Harry and myself."

"No problem." I replied.

And I drove to my place.