Another Date

"Hey Stel," I looked at Stella as we were walking out of the BAU office.

"Do you wanna catch dinner with me now?" I asked her.

"Sure, as long as its not that pizza parlour." She and I chuckled.

We walked down to the market, and we decided to go to my favourite place, Nando's.

As we we eating, we made small talk and chatted about each other.

Later, as we were finishing up our meals, I asked Stella:

"Hey, uhh Stella, I have feelings for you and you have feelings for me right?"

She nodded.

Ok good,well d-do you maybe w-want to be my g-girlfriend?"

"Niall," She seemed happy." I'd love to."

We walked out of the restaurant and I crashed my lips onto Stella's.

It felt amazing to have a girlfriend again after , well, the falling out I had when I was younger.

"Do you want to crash at my place?"

I asked Stella.

"Sure, Liz is crashing at her friend Jonah's tonight so I don't have to worry."

"You know, that was amazing taking Liz under your wing."

"Well, I needed someone to talk to while you were in the hospital." She smiled at me. I started laughing. Then she started to giggle, probably because of my laugh.

We started walking down the market, when someone, I think they were drunk, came up to Stella and slapped her arse.

She jerked forward and looked at the man. She slapped him in the face. Then he slapped Stella in the face. I butted in

"How dare you hit a woman." I raised my voice and stood in between Stella and the man.

"Ok then." The man said and punched me in the cheek, hard. I stumbled back and grabbed my cheek. The man came closer to Stella. I walked up to the man.

"You are one drunk motherfucker." I said.

"He took his fist, and tried to swing it on my cheek again. I grabbed his arm before he could punch me. I twisted it and let go.

He walked over to Stella again and slapped her in the cheek again.

"Fuck you!"I spat.

Then I balled my fist and punched him in the gut. He fell back and i jumped on top of him. He punched me in the gut and I punched him I the face 3 more times before Stella pulled me off of him.

"Fuck you." I yelled at the man and we walked away.