Stella?

Luke's POV:

I sat there tied up still. After 3 days.

I suddenly heard commotion downstairs.

The door burst open showing a younger man with a mask and a girl tied up.

I immediately recognized the girl. It was Stella. my eyes widened as I tried to wriggle free panicking that Stella was in front of me. He tied Stella to a chair next to mine . He left shortly after.

"Stella?" I asked.

"Yeah." She answered slowly and her voice very raspy.

"What happened?" I asked again.

"They shot Mia and took me when they saw my badge."

"Mia was shot!?" I whisper screamed.

"Yeah," She said super quiet." but she had a vest on."

"Who? Did you see?"

"A young guy with blonde hair and an old guy."

"A young guy?"

"Ya he was your age." She answered.

"Oh my fucking god. Get me out of this." I motioned to the ropes.

"Why? You know this guy."

"Yup. Nick fucking Pearson."

"Why would he want me then?" Stella asked.

"Because he knows Niall." I continued.

"Oh my god."

I heard two gunshots. Stella tried to grab for her gun that was no longer there.

Nick came into the room with a gun.

"Mia and Niall came to save you." He started."But I shot them both dead." He continued.

Stella's head fell on the headrest of the chair an started laughing.

"You better fucking run. I will beat you to near death and feed you to the crocs in the lake down the street." She said as her face turned red with anger.

Nick walked out of the room rather quickly.

Niall's POV:

Mia sped into the old driveway and I handed her a gun.

Nick came out with a gun.

I got out of the car and fired at Nick. He dodged it quickly and shot me and Mia. Not knowing we had vests under our thick sweaters in 100 degree weather, he walked back as I fell to the ground. When he left I got up and Mia followed.

I handed her a gun from the car. We walked inside the front door. I heard noise coming from upstairs in the attic so I walked up carefully.

"Mia stay her please. I don't know what's going to be upstairs."

"Fine." She said.

I walked up the stairs to the second floor an dash nobody. Looking in each room before continuing to the attic, I heard a ear shrilling scream from upstairs.

"Niall!!" Stella screamed.

I ran up the stairs to the attic and saw the worst possible thing.

Luke was unconscious on the ground and Stella was thrown from the third floor window onto the ground on the first floor.