Day before the wedding

Stella's POV: Saturday Morning
I run to the bathroom with my first aid kit in hand. I look at the clock,3:30AM. Niall shouldn't be up for another hour or two. I open my first aid kit and take out the tape and gauze. My stab wound is pretty bad but I hid it yesterday with a sweatshirt. I wrap the gauze and the tape to my arm and roll down my sleeve to hide any evidence.
I put my kit back I the cupboard. I slip back into bed and fall asleep for another hour.

Niall's POV:
My alarm buzzed through the bedroom and I quickly shut it off. It's 4:30am Stella is still sleeping so I walk into the kitchen to make breakfast. Which I'm not so good at. Later, I finally make french toast and see Stella walk into the bathroom. We still have to go to work today though, for half the day, as of a case. I can't believe the wedding is tomorrow.

Stella's POV:
I get up when Niall is awake and get dressed. I put on a long sleeve black button up, jeans, and I put on my beige heels, grab a piece of toast and try to run out the door.
"Where are you going?"Niall asks.
"I have to go meet Jamie." I partially lie and jump in my SUV. I get to Jamie's house and roll up my sleeve and take off the gauze.
"Jesus Christ.How wide was that damn knife?" He says.
"I don't know. But how do I hide it for the wedding? I wasn't supposed to go out on the field and get shot or stabbed until after the wedding."
"Wait! I have an idea! What side is the wedding dress sleeve on?"Jamie screams.
"Left." I say.
"Let's go to the shop to pick it up, now ,we have to be at work in three hours."He says and we hop in my car.

We pick up my dress and then Jamie drives to a alterations shoppe twenty minutes away.
"Why the hell are we going here?"I ask ,looking at the small shoppe.
"I know someone.Has Niall seen your dress?" Jamie smirks.
"No.."
"Perfect." He says and we walk into the shoppe with my wedding dress.
"Hello,"Jamie says to the secretary,"Is Roxanne here today?Say it's Jamie." And the secretary goes into the back.
A tall raven haired skinny woman appears and hugs Jamie.
"Oh Jamie,it is been so long! How may I help you today?" She says in a Russian accent.
"My friend needs her wedding dress altered fast."
"Okay, come here, in the back." We follow her to the back of the store.
"What do you need altered today?"Roxanne asks me.
Jamie speaks up.
"Roll up your sleeve, Stel." I roll up my sleeve and Roxanne gasps.
"Oh no." She gasps again. She takes my wedding dress and gasps,again.
"Oh my dear you are lucky. I know what to do.Wait here, I will be done in ten minutes." She says and runs to a sewing machine. I am a little worried but Jamie motions for me to sit down.

As Roxanne says, ten minutes later, she asks me to try on the dress. My mouth hangs open at my dress. In a good way.My dress is the exact same, but with a sleeve just long enough to cover my cut. We thank Roxanne and go home just in time for work.

I ended up skipping work to alter all the bridesmaids dresses. Miranda was my maid of honor and we decided that the girls could really pick their own,as long as Miranda's was white, and Kirsten,Emma, and Jeana's were black. I can't believe the wedding is tomorrow.
At 2 o'clock, I went to get my hair extensions in for the hair style I had planned. They finished up my hair at 3:45ish and I went all over town making the last arrangements and checking everything over.

Finally, everything was all planned and set for tomorrow. Niall ended up calling me and saying that he had to work late, which in the FBI, means late like 2am. Which freaking sucks when your wedding is at noon.

Anyways, I went home and read all my emails of confirmed guests, we were having a small wedding, maybe 50 people. Like my mom, Niall's parents, Jamie's dad , Linda, Sam, and Luke was coming too, even though him and Niall aren't that great right now. Anyways, Mariam Emory was coming, who Niall met back when I faked my death, and Darren from Munich.

Jamie called me on my way home.
"Stella, my dad and your mom just came. They are at my place."
"Okay Jamie. I'll be right there. On my way." 10 minutes later, I knocked on Jamie's door.
"Hi Stella." Jamie said and we walked to his living room.

"Stella, oh my goodness, you're all grown up, getting married." Jamie's dad, Shawn, said giving me a bear hug.

My mother sat quietly not saying a word. I ignored her and talked to Shawn. I then, at the worst moment possible, got a call.
"Hello?" I said into the phone.
"Stella, sorry but you need to come to the Bureau right now. And if you could get sold of Jamie too..." Niall said.
"Sure, I'm at his house right now, canI bring company?" I asked.
"Sure, but hurry." He said and hung up.

"Jamie, we need to go. Shawn, mother, care to come with us?"
"Actually, I would love to but I have some stuff to do." Shawn said.
My mother didn't speak nodded her head from side to side.
Jamie and I left to to the Bureau.

5 minutes later, we were at the Bureau. I walked in and was greeted with tons of reporters. Not saying anything, Jamie and I walked over to the FBI agents working on whatever we were called in for.
Crowds more of reporters almost killed me inside, but I barely managed to escape, into the lab. Niall and someone were typing shit into the laptop when Niall walked over to me and Jamie.
"Sorry to call you now, but fucking Christ, check this out."
We walked to the laptop, and corpse, and I almost threw up.
A woman, prostitute, was pictured with at least 110 knife wounds, also spelling out : 'THEY ARE NEXT' and the phone number to my BAU office and some other peoples numbers taped on to the woman's body.
"Where's that paper?" I said.
"Over here." I ran over and examined it. All I could get was that they were right-handed, and confident.
"Ok, I want surveillance 24/7 on Agent Kohl here, or so be it.." My new supervisor, Bridges, says.
"Stella, would you know anyone that wants to hurt you?"
"No sir, sorry I don't, anymore." I say and Bridges returns to talking to the buff security guards.
I end up going home with two cop cars, but putting all that aside, my wedding was tomorrow.