Christmas

(A/N: Emma for me is "played" by Aj Cook. Yes,she is on Criminal Minds, my favourite show. Btw this chapter is kinda short but you'll see why.)

Christmas Eve 2014

Stella's POV:
"I'm leaving!" I call through the apartment with many gift boxes in my arms. They are filled with needs for the homeless like water, food and clothes and blankets. And toys for the kids.
"Ok, I have do do something." Niall yells back.
I shoved the rest of the thirty something boxes into my SUV. I start driving around downtown New York.

I come across a man huddled next to a brick wall. I hop out and grab one of the boxes.
"Hi." I say.
"Hello." He replies.
"It must be awfully cold out here. Take this." I hold out the box.
"Oh no, I couldn't." He says.
"Please do, it's Christmas." I say, putting it in his hands. He slowly opens it and his eyes light up.
"Thank you. Thank you so much. How could I repay you?"
"There is no need. And you are welcome. If you need any more of any of that stuff, call me." I say handing him my card.
"Thank you." He smiles and I continue to drive to the homeless shelter. I get there and one of the workers comes up to me.
"Hi, I have some gifts for them if I could give them out." I ask.
"Why of course. Thank you." She smiles. I hand out the gift boxes and toys and leave. The drive back home is short and I get home and open the door. Niall is already there with a small Christmas tree to the side and some ornaments.
He smiles as I walk over and we start to put it up and decorate it.

We are done in less than an hour and I get all my gifts and put them under the tree. Niall does the same.
"Oh by the way, is it ok if Emma comes for Christmas tonight and tomorrow morning?" I asked.
"Sure. It will be a party." He laughed.
Jamie got there shortly and then there was a knock at the door. I open it to find Emma standing in the door way with quite a few presents in her hands.
"Hey." I say and grab some gifts from her hands. We place them under the tree. Jamie is just staring at Emma. She stands there awkwardly. Niall nudges Jamie and he say "hi."
"Hi,I'm Emma."
"Jamie." We chat for a while before squeezing onto my couch and watching Elf. I insist on Niall and I taking the couch and chair, but Jamie offers. Niall and I fall asleep in the master, and Emma in the guest room.

Christmas Morning

Jamie's POV:

I am woken up by Emma walking into the couch. I get up and walk over.
"Morning." I say.
"Morning did I wake you?" She asks.
"Ya, it's fine."
"I'm so sorry.Anyways, Merry Chrismas."
"Merry Christmas." I replied.
"You might want your phone at hand today." I say.
"Why?"
"To film."
"Film what?"
"Niall proposing to Stella." I whisper very quietly.
Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped and I could tell she wanted to scream.
"Really? How long have they been together? A year or so?" She gaped.
"Ya just about. He is head over heels for her though." I said as I brought over four mugs of coffee on the counter. Emma is really nice. We talked for a bit more until Niall and Stella woke up.

Stella's POV:

I roll over to see Niall still sleeping.
"Niall. Merry Christmas.Wake up." I whisper.
"Merry Christmas.What time is it?" He groans.
"8 o'clock. Get up, Jamie and Emma are probably awake.
"Ok let me get dressed." He says and jumps out of bed. He pops out of the bathroom quickly dressed up quite fancy.
"What's with the fancy apparel?"
"I had nothing else to wear." He answers simply.
We walk into the kitchen and Jamie and Emma are talking.
Merry Christmas' are exchanged and I start making a large breakfast.
"It's ready!" I yell. Jamie, Emma and Niall come running into the kitchen and grab a plate. I had made eggs, pancakes, sausages, hash browns, and put out some cereal too. We all sit down at the dining table and eat the wonderful breakfast made by me.
"Okay, time to open gifts." Jamie says and we sit on the couch to start opening gifts. Emma opens the gift from me first, and screams.
"Oh my god, thank you Stella!" She jumps up and hugs me. Next, I give everybody the funny Christmas sweaters and they laugh.
Jamie gives me and Niall a gift to open. I open the small box and see a beautiful necklace. It is silver and has a heart charm in the middle that says: 'a love this strong stays in the heart'.
"Thank you Jamie." I say, astounded.
"Your welcome." He responds. Niall opens his box and he smiles. He pulls out a pair of black Ray-Bans.
"Thanks." He says and Jamie says your welcome. Emma hands me a gift and I find a sleek black dress with ruffles that I had wanted for god knows how long. "Thank you, Em." I say. Niall gives Emma a gift and then Jamie. Emma gets an adorable little bracelet and Jamie gets a T-Shirt with the words ' FBI! Put the weapons down!'. I hand Jamie my gift and his face lights up. He pulls out the wallet and jacket. I hug him and then I give Niall his present. He takes the bag out and sees the engraving. He leans over and kisses me."Thank you,love."

Niall then hands me a small box wrapped up. I open it and pull out a note.
'Look at Niall." It says and I look up to see Emma and Jamie with their phones out and Niall down on one knee with a ring in his hand.I pull my hand over my mouth and start to cry.

"Stella Kohl, will you marry me?"