Emergency

Niall's POV:

Stella was lying on the grass outside the house and I was left standing shocked on the third floor looking out the window at Stella's lifeless body. The instant I saw Stella and then sprinted out of the room and Past Mia.

"Ni?" She asked as I sped past her.

She followed me running down the stairs and out the door.

She took a few steps out the door and stopped and dropped her gun. I ran to Stella still and pulled her on her back.

Mia's POV:

I ran out the door and saw Stella on the grass outside. Niall was still running to her. I stopped in my tracks and dropped my gun in shock. After not seeing any signs of Luke, I ran back up to the third floor. I saw Luke also lying unconscious on the ground with many bruises. I sat by him.

"Luke. Please. Stella was thrown out the third floor window. Help Niall. Please." I said as I took his hand.

Without response, I propped him up on my shoulders and ran as quickly as I could to Niall.

I pulled my phone out and called 911.

"Hello? What's the state of your emergency?"

"Hi, I'm for Niall Horan of the FBI. We have Agent Stella Kohl and Luke Hemmings unconscious. One was thrown from the third floor on 2221 Wild St." I answered.

"Ok Ma'am. We'll send ambulance right now." And hung up.

Niall was holding Stella's hand.

I realized that Nick had been now long gone. I heard sirens zoom down the street and two ambulances stopped in front of us. Men and women got out of the ambulance and carried Stella and Luke on stretchers. Niall and I hopped in different ambulances and drove to the hospital.

Niall's POV:

I waited in the waiting room at the hospital for five hours waiting for Stella's surgery to finish. Luke was okay, but still under. Mia came out of speaking to a nurse.

She walked her way over to me.

"Niall?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Stella never made it off the table." She answered and grabbed my hand.

My whole world collapsed in front of me.