Stella's Confessions

Niall's POV:

I had just explained to Stella about Tanya.

She was the love of my life. I have never seen someone love someone else as

much as I did Tanya.

"The saddest thing of the whole thing though,was that I was going to propose to Tanya later that day." I started crying. she put a hand over her mouth.

"Niall, I'm so sorry." She pitied me.

"Thank you. But as I said, I found someone else to love when I thought I could never get over Tanya. You." I stopped crying again. She hugged me.

"My turn."Stella said. She took a deep breath and began.

"When I was 18, I wasn't really living the high life. I was abused by my boyfriend. That was when Emma came into the picture. She found out and kicked him out of my life. We became better friends after that. Me and my parents were okay but I had social issues after I was abused. One day, I was hanging out in my room with Emma. My old boyfriend came to my house with a knife. He cut me with a knife straight across my stomach. Emma punched him multiple times, but got cut on her throat lightly. He grabbed my arm. I refused to move, so I dislocated my shoulder severely. Emma ended up throwing him out my 2nd floor window and I called the cops. He was never found though, so I wanted to help other people get help. So I joined the FBI. Now here I am. " she smiled at me. She lifted up her shirt slightly to show me the scar across all her stomach.

"Holy shit." I said. That scar reached all across her stomach.

Stella took out her phone and showed me the scar on Emma's throat. It was on the left side of her neck reaching down to her shoulder.

"Sorry." I told her.

"Thanks, but you don't need to." She replied.