Jamie's First Case

(A/N: Hope you guys like the new cover! And I wanted to thank you guys for 400 reads! It may not be a lot but it is for me! Thank you!)

Niall's POV:

It has been a week since I recovered from the crash. My leg was still a little weak but we Stella and I were on our way to pick up Jamie for a case.

"Hurry up!" I whined to Stella.

"I'm hurrying, ok, we are here."She responded as she parked in a driveway.

"Go get him!" Stella said as she tried to push me out of the car.

"Fine." I groaned as I got out and knocked on the door.

Jamie opened the door and I smiled.

"Hey."

"Hey." He responded.

"Ok, let's go. We have your first case to work on." I said as I picked him up and carried him to the SUV.

"Put me down! My legs work!" Jamie yelled. I could see Stella laughing her ass off in the car.

"You are so mean!" I whined.

Jamie decided to then punch me in the face.

"What the fuck? You bastard!" I said as I dropped him and he fell on his ass.

We both got in the car and Stella was still laughing. I always loved her laugh. And the way her eyes shimmered.

"Niall!" Jamie suddenly screamed and I jumped up.

"Fuck you Jamie!" I yelled back.

Stella laughed again.

"Pretty boy is daydreaming again." Stella laughed.

"I hate pretty boy! My name is Niall. N-I-A-L-L." I said.

"Pretty boy. I like that." Jamie said.

"Oh no. Stella, you've caused a monster." We all laughed together before Stella parked the car in the parking spot in front of the Bureau.

We all got out of the car and the press came running over to us.

"What do you have to say about the newest series of murders?"

"Is it true that the serial killer is part of a terrorist group?"

"Are the series of murders going to turn into many more across the country?"

"Is this going to be the end of the world?" The fucking questions the press was asking was outrageous. I didn't even know what the murders were.

"No comment." I asked as I pushed through the crowd.
"What the fuck was that?" I whispered to Stella as we pushed through the doors.
"I don't know." She whispered back.
We walked through the Bureau until we arrived at Liam's office.
"Mind to tell me what the fuck the reporters are doing outside the Bureau?" I growled at Liam.
"You have a case to tend to." He responded plainly. I walked to the meeting room where that intern Stella was speaking to a while back was standing beside the Smartboard.
We all sat down.
"Morning agents. A man,Phil Lanard was murdered a week ago in San Francisco and left in a dumpster in an alley. Two days ago, two women, Kate Fows and Felicity Coles were murdered and their bodies were dumped two blocks in the alley beside that.Local authorities have called you in." Uh, Jace, I think it was said.

"Bold." Stella said twisting a pen in her fingers.
"The wounds don't seem to be specified in each murder. They seem to be of opportunity." Jamie said.
"And the victims have no connection to each other." I added as we all got up .
"Well, wheels up in 30." I said to Stella and Jamie.
--- 30 minutes later---
I got on the plane and sat down. Stella walked on followed by Jamie.
"Damn, this plane is nice." Jamie gaped.
Stella and I both laughed.
We all started to look at the case files.
"The MO doesn't match." I started.
"Ok, wait, Phil was a lawyer, Kate was a bartender, and Felicity was a car dealer. Why these people?" Stella asked.
"I doubt it was victims of opportunity. This guy must have a reason to kill these people." I said.
"The wounds on Kate almost look satanic." Stella said.
"And there's a mark on Felicity on her wrist." Jamie said. I looked closer at the picture.
"Holy shit, ya. It looks like a stamp."
"That was heated up and pressed into her skin." Stella finished my sentence.

When we got off the plane, at least 30 different news stations were there.
"You heard it here first folks. The FBI has landed in San Francisco." Some woman said.
I have Jamie a pair of sunglasses to hide his face as we pushed through the crowd of press.
When we got inside the airport, Jamie spoke up.
"Jesus, the press is horrible. Does this always happen?" He asked.
"When they know we are."
"Fuck this then. I quit." Jamie laughed as he gave his badge to Stella and walked a few metres from us. He came running back and grabbed his new badge back from Stella's grip.
"Ok ok, let's go to the police station." I said.
We got to the police station in 5 minutes. We were given a room to set up. It was late afternoon by the time everything was set up.
"Dinner?" I asked.
"Sure." Jamie and Stella said at the same time. They laughed.
We walked out the front doors and saw a small bar. I turned to walk through an alley, when Stella grabbed my wrist to pull away. She pulled me down on the Main Street and she stayed as far away from the alley as she could. Jamie was just walking beside me a little confused.
We got to a small diner as Stella went to the bathroom.
"What was that all about?" Jamie laughed confused.
"I was shot in an alley, but I don't really know." I replied.
"Shot? Like in the chest."
"Yes, Jamie, you are going to get shot at a lot in the FBI." I replied.
"How many times have you been shot?" Jamie asked me.
"I lost count. But I do stupid things too so.."
"Oh. Ok." Jamie said as Stella walked back.
We started eating our dinner when the doors to the restaurant opened and Jamie's face dropped. He grabbed my sunglasses off the table and tried his best not to be seen.
I looked over to see the deal and I saw two girls covered in tattoos and three guys with tattoos an piercings walk into the restaurant.
They walk over to our table and I sit there awkwardly.
"Well, well, well, look who it is. Jamie Reagan and Stella Kohl." The girl with pink hair and tattoos said.
"Hi, Melissa." Jamie said bored.
"Stella, do you still have those glasses and headgear? And Jamie, are you still in the chess club?" The girl, Melissa, said and I wanted to speak up but I couldn't.
"No, Melissa, do you still sleep with every guy on campus? And at least I have a job." Stella stated.
"And what might your job be?" She spat.
"Actually, I work for the FBI, we all do?" She spat back as we all pulled out our badges and laid them on the table.
"Well, we have to get going." Melissa said as their group walked away.
"Glasses and headgear?" I asked.
"Ya, I have a pic of her glasses, but the headgear was something." Jamie says pulling out his phone and showing me a picture. (Pic up top/side) It was a picture of a younger Stella wearing glasses. I smiled and Stella's cheeks turned red as she tried to grab Jamie's phone from him.
Shortly after, we left and checked into a hotel close to the police station.