The One With The Summary

It all began on October 31, 1983, when James and Lily Potter were murdered by Lord Voldemort. Astraea remembers, in a blur, how her mother Auroura woke her up to take her to her aunt's Andromeda. She remembers them talking how her mother woke up to a jolt of panic indicating James and Lily were in danger. She never understood how her mother found out. She also remembers how her aunt asks about her father, Sirius Black, and her mother shaking her head muttering 'I hope I'm wrong about this'. Astraea never saw her father after that night.

Growing up without a father after losing contact with him at age of four was not something easy, Astraea always threw a fit at her mother to find out more about his whereabouts. However, at the age of 11, before going to Hogwarts her mother explained everything to her. She explained how her father is in Azkaban to betraying James and Lily, and for murdering his other best friend, Peter Pettigrew, and 12 muggles. She also explained that the reason she hid it from her is because she didn't want her thinking about that yet, but going out there, to Hogwarts, people will talk and she needs to know the full story.

Another thing happened after that night, is that Aurora, grew closer to The Weasleys. One of the reasons is because Molly Weasley had twins the same age as Astraea, and having friends is what she needs to get her mind of her father. She lost contact with of her relatives, hers and her husband's, except Andromeda.

On her first year of school, Astraea was sorted into Gryffindor along with her best friends, Fred and George Weasley. Her mother was right though, students started giving her a hard time; from bullying, to uncomfortable questions. She did however make few friends like Lee Jordan, Angelina Johnson,... She also had a good relationship with the professors, especially Mcgonagal, who in her second year told her that she taught her parents and mention how she was a mixture of both her parents. She told her that she got her father's mischief and her mother's seriousness in studying, and that she was as smart as both of them.

***********************************************************************************

A/N: First fanfic!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyy!!!

Editing!