The One With The Polyjuice Potion

While Harry and Ron went to catch Crabbe and Goyle, Astraea went to take care of her target, Pansy Parkinson. Yes, Astraea could have chosen anyone, even be a fly and jut hang there on his shoulder, but where is the fun in that? Plus, she needs a reason to hex that annoying little git. 

She wasn't worrying about getting caught, it was simple. 'Oh Dracy you are so funny!' 'Oh Dracy I love you!' Easy!

Astraea stood next to the ladies' bathroom, the one nearest to the Great Hall and waited. After few minutes, she saw someone come out. She hid behind the wall and saw Pansy walk with some Slytherins, which none where Draco. Astraea morphed to Draco and peaked a little bit.

"Pst", Astraea said. "Pansy"

Pancy looked her way and smiled, so Astraea mention her to come over. She did, which made Astraea smile wider.

"Dracy what are you doing here?" Pansy said with her annoying voice. "Didn't you say you have something important to do?"

"I only said that so Crabbe and Goyle won't follow me, I wanted to have some alone time with you", Astraea lied smoothly making Pansy giggle annoyingly.

"You are the best Dracy"

"Tempus Fugit", Astraea mumbled and Pansy instantly fell into sleep. This spell was not taught by books or at all in Hogwarts. She discovered that spell her second year when she was talking Latin. Her first victim was Katie Bell.

She carried Pansy to the nearest closet and locked her there. She changed to Slytherin's clothes and went to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. She heard harry, Ron and Hermione there.

"We'd better not all drink them in here. . . . Once we turn into Crabbe and Goyle we won't fit. And Millicent Bulstrode's no pixie", she heard Harry say.

"Good thinking," said Ron. "We'll take separate stalls."

"Ready?" he called.

"Ready," came Ron's and Hermione's voices.

"Caught in action", Astraea said in Pansy's voice. "Illegal potion, in an illegal place, I will tell Dracy immediately"

"Pansy?" Hermione asked in disbelief. "How did you-?"

"Save it mud-blood you will all be expelled"

The looks on their faces was priceless, it made her laugh. The looked confused.

"It's me dummies", she changed her voice to Astraea and they glared at her.

"Go take the potion"

After hearing some grunting and moaning, Harry finally unlocked his door and stepped in front of the cracked mirror. Astraea looked at him and he indeed looked like Goyle, except maybe his expression.

Ron's door opened. The three stared at each other. Except that he looked pale and shocked, Ron was indistinguishable from Crabbe, from the pudding-bowl haircut to the long, gorilla arms.

"This is unbelievable," said Ron, approaching the mirror and prodding Crabbe's flat nose. "Unbelievable."

"We'd better get going," said Harry, loosening the watch that was cutting into Goyle's thick wrist. "We've still got to find out where the Slytherin common room is. I only hope we can find someone to follow . . ."

"I might know where it is", said Astraea. "I hope we make tonight without me vomiting"

Ron, who had been gazing at Harry, said, "You don't know how bizarre it is to see Goyle thinking." He banged on Hermione's door. "C'mon, we need to go —"

A high-pitched voice answered him. "I — I don't think I'm going to come after all. You go on without me."

"Hermione, we know Millicent Bulstrode's ugly, no one's going to know it's you —"

"No — really — I don't think I'll come. You three hurry up, you're wasting time —"Harry looked at Ron, bewildered.

"That looks more like Goyle," said Ron. "That's how he looks every time a teacher asks him a question."

"Hermione, are you okay?" said Harry through the door.

"Fine — I'm fine — go on —"

"Oh come on let's go, I'm tired of waiting", Astraea said with her best Pansy impression.

"That's definitely Pansy", Ron muttered.

"We'll meet you back here, all right?" he said.

They opened the door of the bathroom carefully, checked that the coast was clear, and set off.

"Don't swing your arms like that," Harry muttered to Ron.

"Eh?"

"Crabbe holds them sort of stiff. . . ."

"How's this?"

"Yeah, that's better. . . ."They went down the marble staircase. All they needed now was a Slytherin that they could follow to the Slytherin common room, but there was nobody around.

"Any ideas?" muttered Harry.

"The Slytherins always come up to breakfast from over there," said Ron, nodding at the entrance to the dungeons. The words had barely left his mouth when a girl with long, curly hair emerged from the entrance.

"Excuse me," said Ron, hurrying up to her. "We've forgotten the way to our common room."

"I beg your pardon?" said the girl stiffly. "Our common room? I'm a Ravenclaw."

Astraea snickered.

The labyrinthine passages were deserted. They walked deeper and deeper under the school, constantly checking their watches to see how much time they had left. After a quarter of an hour, just when they were getting desperate, they heard a sudden movement ahead.

"Ha!" said Ron excitedly. "There's one of them now!"

The figure was emerging from a side room. As they hurried nearer, however, their hearts sank. It wasn't a Slytherin, it was Percy.

***************************************************************************************

Couldn't find a sleeping spell so I invented one :D

I also want to thank you for the votes and the comments, they mean a lot to me

                                                   ********************

Editingggg!!!

896 words