The One With The Letter

George never talked about his confession for Astraea seemed to not hear it due to being asleep. To be honest, Astraea heard a thing or two but thought it was a dream. She spent the following days hanging with Ginny- helping her through Hogwarts, showing her different hair styles, and mainly being an older sister. She also helped the twins with experimenting new products which may or may not caused Scabbers to burn few times. What made her smile the most, is watching her mother with Harry bonding, her mother was telling him stories from when she was at Hogwarts and the adventures she went on with his parents.

Astraea was in the kitchen with Mr. and Mrs. Weasley and Ginny when Harry and Ron came down the stairs. The moment she saw Harry, Ginny accidentally knocked her porridge bowl to the floor with a loud clatter. Astraea face palmed. Ginny seemed very prone to knocking things over whenever Harry entered a room. She dived under the table to retrieve the bowl and emerged with her face glowing like the setting sun. 

"Coffee", Astraea asked Harry trying to diverge everyone's attention from Ginny.

"No thanks", he replied, taking a toast from Mrs. Weasley.

"Letters from school," said Mr. Weasley, passing Harry and Ron identical envelopes of yellowish parchment, addressed in green ink.

"Dumbledore already knows you're here, Harry — doesn't miss a trick, that man. You two've got them, too," he added, as Fred and George ambled in, still in their pajamas.

For a few minutes there was silence as they all read their letters. There was a note to catch the Hogwarts Express as usual from King's Cross station on September first. There was also a list of the new books he'd need for the coming year.

FORTH-YEAR STUDENTS WILL REQUIRE:

The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 4 by Miranda Goshawk

Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart

Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart

Holidays with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart

Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart

Voyages with Vampires by Gilderoy Lockhart

Wanderings with Werewolves by Gilderoy Lockhart

Year with the Yeti by Gilderoy Lockhart

Fred, who had finished his own list, peered over at Harry's.

"You've been told to get all Lockhart's books, too!" he said. "The new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher must be a fan — bet it's a witch."

At this point, Fred caught his mother's eye and quickly busied himself with the marmalade.

"Well he is amazing", Astraea sighed smiling. George just pulled her hair, that was in a pony tail.

"Ouch you bugger", she mumbled.

"That lot won't come cheap," said George, with a quick look at his parents. "Lockhart's books are really expensive. . . ."

"Well, we'll manage," said Mrs. Weasley, but she looked worried. "I expect we'll be able to pick up a lot of Ginny's things secondhand."

"Oh, are you starting at Hogwarts this year?" Harry asked Ginny.

She nodded, blushing to the roots of her flaming hair. Percy walked in, already dressed, his Hogwarts prefect badge pinned to his sweater vest.

"Morning, all," said Percy briskly. "Lovely day."

He sat down in the only remaining chair but leapt up again almost immediately, pulling from underneath him a molting, gray feather duster — at least, that was what it looked like, until they saw that it was breathing.

"Errol!" said Ron, taking the limp owl from Percy and extracting a letter from under its wing. "Finally — he's got Hermione's answer. I wrote to her saying we were going to try and rescue you from the Dursleys."

He carried Errol to a perch just inside the back door and tried to stand him on it, but Errol flopped straight off again so Ron laid him on the draining board instead, muttering, "Pathetic."

"Coffee Perce?" Astraea asked Percy to which he nodded and thanked her when she poured him some".

"Dear", Mrs. Weasley addressed Astraea. "You're mother told me to tell you that she left you some galleons. Here"

"Thank you Mrs. Weasley", she took the money.

In the letter, Hermione said that next Wednesday she'll be going shopping for her school supplies.

"Well, that fits in nicely, we can go and get all your things then, too," said Mrs. Weasley, starting to clear the table. "What're you all up to today?"

Harry, Ron, Astraea, Fred, and George were planning to go up the hill to a small paddock the Weasleys owned. It was surrounded by trees that blocked it from view of the village below, meaning that they could practice Quidditch there, as long as they didn't fly too high. They couldn't use real Quidditch balls, which would have been hard to explain if they had escaped and flown away over the village; instead they threw apples for one another to catch. They took turns riding Harry's Nimbus Two Thousand, which was easily the best broom; Ron's old Shooting Star was often outstripped by passing butterflies.

Astraea has talked Mrs. Weasley into taking Ginny with her since she doesn't play Quidditch and she needs some female company.

***************************************************************************************

Editinggg!!!

825 wordss