The One With The Boggart

The next day, Astraea went to the Great Hall with Fred and George. They were talking about this year's O.W.L.s. Fred and George never really cared about the results, unlike Astraea who wanted to get as many O.W.L.s as possible. Minnie came over and gave them their time table.

"Look", Astraea got closer to George. "We got almost all classes together"

"Yes", George smiled. "Except you got Astronomy and I got Flying"

"Thank God I dropped it", Astraea laughed.

They were eating when Harry dropped into a seat at the Gryffindor table, next to George.

"New third-year course schedules," said George, passing them over. "What's up with you, Harry?"

"Malfoy," said Ron, sitting down on Fred's side and glaring over at the Slytherin table.

George and Astraea looked up in time to see Malfoy pretending to faint with terror again.

"That little git," he said calmly. "He wasn't so cocky last night when the dementors were down at our end of the train. Came running into our compartment, didn't he, Fred?"

"Nearly wet himself," said Fred, with a contemptuous glance at Malfoy.

"He ran and stood behind me, yelling like a five year old girl", Astraea chuckled.

"I wasn't too happy myself," said George. "They're horrible things, those dementors. . . ."

"Sort of freeze your insides, don't they?" said Fred.

"You didn't pass out, though, did you?" said Harry in a low voice.

"Forget it, Harry," said George bracingly. 

"Dad had to go out to Azkaban one time, remember, Fred? And he said it was the worst place he'd ever been, he came back all weak and shaking. . . . They suck the happiness out of a place, dementors. Most of the prisoners go mad in there. If it weren't for Raea we would've passed out for sure; she sure knows how to handle these stuff"

Astraea grinned at George.

"Anyway, we'll see how happy Malfoy looks after our first Quidditch match," said Fred. "Gryffindor versus Slytherin, first game of the season, remember?"

"Plus Harry", Astraea swallowed. "if he gives you hard time, tell me and I'll teach you some cool hexes".

"What do you have first?" Fred asked Astraea.

"The devil", she smiled.

"Ah double potions", Fred nodded. "Samesies"

"Since when do you say samesies", Astraea asked laughing.

"Heard someone say it in Egypt and since then I have been dying to say it", Fred replied and Astraea laughed more.

"Shall we?" George asked Astraea extending his arm.

"We shall", she smiled linking her arm with him.

                                                        *********************************

They arrived to the Potions classroom and sat in the back. Potions with the Slytherins! Lovely!

"Everyone open to page 95", Snape said entering the classroom. "Today we will be learning about Wit-Sharpening Solution"

"No manners", George muttered and Astraea nodded.

"Some of you might as well need to know how to brew it, since they need it. Like Mr. Weasley", Snape said glaring at George.