The One With The Christmas Present

The next day, Astraea and the twins went to the Great hall for breakfast when everyone started cheering for them. Apparently, the word went out about their prank, especially Fred and how he made Professor Snape run around the Quidditch pitch.

"Do you think they owled our parents?" George asked.

"I really hope no", Astraea muttered.

Due to her dismay, as soon as she sat down Marama came with mail. Astraea closed her eyes.

"Tell me the color of the mail", she whispered to George.

"Brown", he muttered.

She sighed in relief and opened her eyes to see it red.

"You fucker", she growled at him.

"What's that?" asked Harry.

"You'll see", she gulped and opened it.

"ASTRAEA AURORA BLACK,

YOU ABSOLUTE TROUBLEMAKER! I AM ABOSOLUTLEY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU! HOW DARE YOU PRANK YOUR TEACHERS AND MAKE THEM RUN AFTER YOU LIKE THAT! WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE BACK HOME I WILL GROUND YOU UNTIL YOU ARE FORTY!

Oh a side note: I am working this Christmas and have to go to Spain

Merry Christmas!"

Suddenly, Astraea burst into laughing over her mother's howler. Soon everyone joined her laughing, she even saw Dumbeldore and Minnie smile a bit.

"Aurora's mood changes quickly", Fred smirked.

"Oh fuck off", Astraea smiled. "And since when do you call my mother Aurora?"

"Since you call my mother Molly", he replied.

Once the holidays started, Astraea and the twins spent their days roaming the castle and snow-fighting outside. Filch was there the whole time to make sure they don't repeat what happened last time. Once the sun started to set, they went inside to see Ron teaching Harry wizard chess.

"Nerds", Fred muttered and Ron rolled his eyes and continued teaching him.

"Oh I just realized", Astraea suddenly yelled. "I have the dorm all to myself"

"What? Why?" Harry asked.

"My roommates went home", she smirked.

"Are you going to sleep naked?" George asked smirking

"Only if you join me", she replied and he choked on the water he was drinking causing Fred to laugh so hard he falls down.

She went to her room and took out the picture of her dad and held her necklace. With teary eyes she whispered, "Merry Christmas dad".

"MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSS!" Astraea screamed the next morning bursting into the twins' room.

"COME ON WAKEY WAKEY"

The twins groaned and Fred muttered something she didn't understand. She went and started shaking George to which he grabbed her and spooned her tight.

"Let me goooooooooo", she whined.

"Let me sleeeeeeeeep", he groggily said and nuzzled into her.

She felt her heart fluttering, she felt like she wanted to stay there forever.

"Thank you", Fred said to George for shutting her up.

After making them get up, they went to see their presents. Astraea got a grey sweatshirt with an black A on it from Molly Weasley (which she instantly wore), Sherlock Holmes book from Hermoine, candy from Ron, charm bracelet from her mother with the letters A, S, B, R on them (family initials), muggle music CD's from Remus, and an empty copybook from the twins.

"Okay, I don't want to sound ungrateful", Astraea said looking at the twins. "But what the hell is this?" she asked holding the copybook.

They laughed. "We enchanted this copybook, we have one as well", George said.

"When you type in this copybook, it appears here", Fred continued.

"We can communicate from far places", George said.

She laughed and smacked her head.

"What?" they asked.

"Look at your gifts", she said.

Each opened to reveal a mirror. "We can see each other", she smiled and waved at them through her mirror.

"Wicked", they both said.

"Let's see Harry and Ron", George said.

"Wait, let's wear the sweater", Fred said.

"Merry Christmas!"

"Hey, look — Harry's got a Weasley sweater, too!" Fred and George were wearing blue sweaters, one with a large yellow F on it, the other a G.

"Harry's is better than ours, though," said Fred, holding up Harry's sweater. "She obviously makes more of an effort if you're not family."

"Why aren't you wearing yours, Ron?" George demanded. "Come on, get it on, they're lovely and warm."

"I hate maroon," Ron moaned halfheartedly as he pulled it over his head.

"You haven't got a letter on yours," George observed. "I suppose she thinks you don't forget your name. But we're not stupid — we know we're called Gred and Forge."

Astraea laughed. "And I got my name too"

"No that's A for arsehole", Fred muttered earning a punch in the gut.

"What's all this noise?" Percy Weasley stuck his head through the door, looking disapproving. He had clearly gotten halfway through unwrapping his presents as he, too, carried a lumpy sweater over his arm, which Fred seized.

"P for prefect! Get it on, Percy, come on, we're all wearing ours, even Harry got one."

"I — don't — want —" said Percy thickly, as the twins forced the sweater over his head, knocking his glasses askew.

"And you're not sitting with the prefects today, either," said George. "Christmas is a time for family."

They frog-marched Percy from the room, his arms pinned to his side by his sweater. Ron followed.

"Let's go arsehole", the twins yet.

"In a minute Gred and Forge", she replied laughing.

"Did you get my note?" she asked Harry. He nodded.

She didn't get him a present, just a note that she it'll give it to him alone.

"Well my gift isn't something expensive or big, but I believe you will love it", she said smiling a bit and revealing an old photo of her mom and dad, who's holding her, with James and Lily Potter holding baby Harry.

"My parents were friends with your parents", she muttered giving him the photo. He looked at it in awe.

"You parents assigned my mother as your God-mother", she whispered. "I don't know about my dad, she doesn't talk much about him".

Harry kept staring at the picture.

"This kind-of makes me your sister, no?" she asked with a smile. He looked at her with teary eyes and hugged her.

"I have family", he whispered.

***************************************************************************************

Editing!!!

960 words