The One With Christmas

Astraea felt like shit. She honestly now believes that Harry won't want to see her face ever again. He knows now that her father killed his parents and Peter Pettigrew. She didn't feel like seeing anyone so she stayed in her dorm under the cover wallowing in self-pity.

"'Raea you there?" she heard George's voice. She turned around and picked the mirror.

"What?" she grumbled.

"You have to come down and have breakfast", he said.

"No thank you", she said and tossed the mirror.

"Don't toss me away", he yelled.

"Silencio", she muttered and the room was silent again.

She sighed and started crying again.

Few hours later, the bedroom door opened and came in Hermione.

"He doesn't blame you, you know", she muttered sitting next to Astraea on the bed.

"I blame me", she hoarsed.

"You have to come down", Hermione whispered. "Your boyfriend is going nuts".

Astraea sniffled and covered her head in the duffet meaning she doesn't want to talk anymore. Hermione sighed then stood up.

"We are going to Hagrid's", Hermione said then left.

Astraea remained feeling like shit and never leaving her dorm. Meanwhile, in the rest of the castle, the usual magnificent Christmas decorations had been put up, despite the fact that hardly any of the students remained to enjoy them. Thick streamers of holly and mistletoe were strung along the corridors, mysterious lights shone from inside every suit of armor, and the Great Hall was filled with its usual twelve Christmas trees, glittering with golden stars. A powerful and delicious smell of cooking pervaded the corridors, and by Christmas Eve, it had grown so strong that even Scabbers poked his nose out of the shelter of Ron's pocket to sniff hopefully at the air.

On Christmas morning, Astraea woke up to George kissing her face.

"Morning my star", he smiled.

"Morning", she replied. "How did you get here?"

"Wingardium Laviosa", he chuckled. "I tried giving you space, but I have to be here for you. So Fred used Wingardium Laviosa and I got here".

Astraea chuckled and kissed him.

"Let's go", he said.

"Where?" she asked him sitting in bed.

"Presents", he smiled like a kid.

She just laughed and went with him.

She got few muggle books for a writer called Edgar Allen Poe from Remus, few clothes from her mother, a sweater from Molly- greyish just like her eyes-, sweets from Ron, few quills from Hermione, leather gloves from Harry, a doll that's enchanted to change appearance from Fred with a note that says 'That's you doll', and a charm bracelet from George with a snow flake.

"George that must cost you a fortune!" she exclaimed.

"You are worth it", he smiled.

"But-"

"Please just wear it", he said smiling and she kissed him.

She got him an engraved leather bracelet with G + A engraved in gold.

"Thank you love", he told her kissing her.

What caught their eyes was a final present for Astraea. She opened it to reveal a wooden music box with 'Astraea' carved on the top. She turned the handle few times and it opened to reveal the Astraea and Sirius swimming around the moon and Aurora with the music to Au Claire De La Lune.