The One With The Stolen Diary

"Well, it wasn't a complete waste of time," Ron panted, closing the bathroom door behind them. "I know we still haven't found out who's doing the attacks, but I'm going to write to Dad tomorrow and tell him to check under the Malfoys' drawing room."

Astraea went to one of the stalls to change out of the Slytherin robes as Ron hammered on the door of Hermione's stall.

"Hermione, come out, we've got loads to tell you —"

"Go away!" Hermione squeaked.

"What's the matter?" said Ron. "You must be back to normal by now, we are —"

"Ooooooh, wait till you see," Moaning Myrtle said. "It's awful —"

Astraea went out and joined Ron and Harry. They heard the lock slide back and Hermione emerged, sobbing, her robes pulled up over her head.

"What's up?" said Ron uncertainly. "Have you still got Millicent's nose or something?"

Hermione let her robes fall and Ron backed into the sink. Her face was covered in black fur. Her eyes had turned yellow and there were long, pointed ears poking through her hair.

"It was a c-cat hair!" she howled. "M-Millicent Bulstrode m-must have a cat! And the p-potion isn't supposed to be used for animal transformations!"

"Uh-oh," said Ron.

"You'll be teased something dreadful," said Myrtle happily.

"It's okay, Hermione," said Harry quickly. "We'll take you up to the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey never asks too many questions. . . ."

"I'll take her", Astraea volunteered. "It wouldn't be the weirdest thing she would see me bring"

It took a long time to persuade Hermione to leave the bathroom. Moaning Myrtle sped them on their way with a hearty guffaw. "Wait till everyone finds out you've got a tail!"

                                                                      ****************************************

A few days later, Astraea was with Tom laying under the tree. They were laughing about the story of Astraea enchanting snow balls with the twins to hit Quirrell's head and how they made all the staff chase them around Hogwarts.

"So you made Peeves help out?" Tom asked her laughing. The laugh is making his chest vibrate.

"Yes", Astraea replied. "but Fred made Snape run around the Quidditch field"

Tom laughed again. Astraea checked her watch and groaned.

"What?" Tom asked.

"I have to go back", she groaned. "Detention with Snape remember? I corrected his mistake in front of the whole class?"

"Oh right", Tom laughed.

With few kisses later, Astraea was back in her room. She turned around and screamed; Ginny was in her dorm.

"What are you doing here?" Astraea asked her.

"What was that?" Ginny asked.

"What?"

"You appeared out of thin air", Ginny raised her eyebrows

"Stay out of it", Astraea said.

"Is this Dark Magic?" Ginny asked. "It is illegal"

"Still none of your business and leave me alone", Astraea said.

"Astraea-"

"Look Ginny, I love you and everything, but you know nothing. Stay away from me right now and stay out of my business. Now I have detention", Astraea said and put her diary in her bag and left.

Even if Ginny opened it, she would find nothing. However, she didn't expect from Ginny to take it. She returned after detention to find the book missing, she searched her book, even sneaked and searched Ginny's stuff, but couldn't find it. She'll have to wait for morning to search for it.

                                                                 *******************************

The next day, Astraea went straight to Ginny.

"Where the hell is my diary?" she asked her sternly.

"What diary?" Ginny asked raising her eyebrows. Well two can play the game; she looked into Ginny's mind but all she could hear is 'Get out of my mind Astraea'

"Damn it! Give me back my book", she raised her voice.

"I don't have it", Ginny replied simply.

"You are clearly lying", Astraea growled.

"No I did take your diary, and I threw it away", Ginny calmly said.

"What the fuck Ginny? Where did you throw it?" Astraea yelled.

"Don't bother searching, I flushed it down the toilet", Ginny smiled

"What the fuck?" Astraea yelled.

"This is for your own good", Ginny said.

"Okay first of all, I don't want some first year that knows NOTHING to tell me what's best for me. Second, it wasn't yours to do that and third I fucking told you to stay the fuck away from my stuff", Astraea yelled

"I know nothing? At least I know that was bad magic", Ginny said sternly.

"You say one word about that diary to ANY living soul, and I promise you, you won't be happy", Astraea growled, her eyes turning dangerously purple, and left.

***************************************************************************************

Editingggg!!!

750 wordss