The One With The Half-Blood Attack

"I've missed this", Astraea told Tom, standing in the Astronomy Tower. "I haven't slept since I lost you"

"You seem like you need sleep", he commented. "Come here"

Astraea laughed and went over and laid her head on his lap.

Astraea was walking the hallways, she heard someone in the library. She got closer and saw it was Hermione.

"Astraea", she said cautiously. Astraea did not reply.

"I know it is you, I figured it out", Hermione said. "Please you have to stop the attacks"

"She's the heir of Slytherin!", said another voice. Penelope, half-blood

Astraea looked behind them and smirked, "Attack"

Hermione raised the mirror to check what's behind her. She and Penelope looked at through the mirror and got petrified.

Astraea woke up, "It happened again, I have to go back"

Tom sent her back immediately and Astraea ran towards the library as fast as possible. She reached there to find it was too late.

"Help", she screamed. "Help"

Madam Pince came running towards her and covered her mouth when she saw Hermione and Penelope. She told Astraea to stay there while she got Minnie. Astraea slid down and started sobbing.

Minnie came and put her hand on Astraea's shoulder consulting her as they removed Hermione and Penelope's petrified bodies. She then asked her to go get some sleeping draught and sleep.

                                                                          *********************************

"All students will return to their House common rooms by six o'clock in the evening. No student is to leave the dormitories after that time. You will be escorted to each lesson by a teacher. No student is to use the bathroom unaccompanied by a teacher. All further Quidditch training and matches are to be postponed. There will be no more evening activities."

The Gryffindors packed inside the common room listened to Professor McGonagall in silence. She rolled up the parchment from which she had been reading and said in a somewhat choked voice, "I need hardly add that I have rarely been so distressed. It is likely that the school will be closed unless the culprit behind these attacks is caught. I would urge anyone who thinks they might know anything about them to come forward."

She climbed somewhat awkwardly out of the portrait hole, and the Gryffindors began talking immediately.

"That's two Gryffindors down, not counting a Gryffindor ghost, one Ravenclaw, and one Hufflepuff," said Lee Jordan, counting on his fingers. "Haven't any of the teachers noticed that the Slytherins are all safe? Isn't it obvious all this stuff's coming from Slytherin? The Heir of Slytherin, the monster of Slytherin — why don't they just chuck all the Slytherins out?" he roared, to nods and scattered applause.

"Guys", Astraea muttered. They all looked at her. "Penelope Clearwater, the Ravenclaw, is a half-blood"

More people started to panic. "Could blood traitors be next?" Fred asked rubbing his face.

"Or anyone that bothers the Heir", Astraea shrugged.

The days passed with Astraea not daring to sleep, afraid she might have an evil person inside her, like a character that wakes when she's asleep and attacks those people. She is afraid she might be bipolar. Therefore, she did what she does best, she stayed up all night talking to Tom or reading.

It was one of those days where the bad thoughts wouldn't leave her mind.

'Ginny is trouble', 'Ginny will tell everyone and then they'll take Tom away', 'Ginny must be stopped'

She tried squeezing her eyes shut, but she couldn't make them leave. Therefore, she found herself in front of Tom confronting him.

"Those Weasley's sure as hell hate you", he chuckled.

"Not funny", she mumbled.

"Look I can protect you, out there", he said.

"How?"

"It is tricky and any wrong move could kill me permanently"

Astraea widened her eyes and shook her head.

"I might mess it up, no"

"Baby, listen", he held her shoulders. "It is really easy"

"You know how to do that?" she asked and he nodded.

"Is there a way you can go out and do it?" she asked

"Maybe through possessing someone", he said

"What do you need to do? To be permanently with me?" she asked.

"I need a pure-blood, I need them young and I need to take part of their soul", he said.

"What?"

"Just a bit to get me going", he said

"Will they be hurt?"

"No"

Astraea nodded.

"Who would that person be?" he thought out loud.

Astraea thought about asking Ginny, after all she did her wrong. But then something hit her.

"Tom what if I kill the person?"

"You won't"

"I can't do that, you do that"

"How?"

"Possess me"

***************************************************************************************

Editingggg!!!!

766 wordss