Prologue:

(3rd) POV:

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up--yours and mine.

In an unusual place lies a beach, with crystal clear water as black as the night sky and strangely formed obsidian rocks. The full moon shines above, being the only source in this dark abyss. On one of the rocks, is a tall man in a black coat. A portal of darkness then appears. Three people, who are also wearing black coats and appear to be in their teen years come forth from this portal.

"You have arrived," the tall man says. "I've been to see them...They look a lot like you."

"Who are you?" one of the teens asks.

"I'm what's left," the tall man says. "Or...maybe I'm all there ever was."

"He meant your name," another one of the teens points out.

"My name is of no importance," says the tall man. "What about you? Do you remember your true names?"

"Our true names..." the third teen says.

"Our true names...are..." the second teen says.

"Harmony."

"Boo! Morning, Harmony."

"God dammit, Kai--! That's not funny!"

"Whoa! Gimme a break, Kai--, Harmony."

"Giving up already?"

"If there are any other worlds out there, why did we end up on this one?"

"This world has been connected."

"Get behind me. Who's there?"

"Tied to the darkness..."

"Harmony, don't ever change."

"The door has opened..."

"What?"

"You understand nothing."

"Harmony...Sora..."

(Harmonyx's) POV:

I soon open my eyes, waking up to a familiar scenery; my bedroom.

"Another dream about her..." I say, sitting up in bed.

For a while now, I've been having these weird dreams about all these people I don't know about. It feels like I know them, but I can't remember who they are or from where. Not only that, but whenever I dream about them, I feel like I'm a different person. It's hard to explain, but even though I can tell that it's me, my actions and my words feel like they're not coming from me at all, making me feel as though I'm stuck in someone else's body.