New Home (Rini week #2 5)

Nini and Ricky got married, yay!

There was a mixed reaction when people heard about their engagement. Some people, like their parents and friends, were surprised it didn't happen sooner. And people that didn't know them that well thought they were too young to be getting married at only 22.

They had a small intimate wedding, mainly because that was all they could afford, but also because they didn't need anyone's negativity during the happiest day of their lives.

Before their wedding Nini and Ricky decided to invest in a house. But they were just out of college and they didn't have a lot of money. So all the houses in their budget were run down, but they decided to get one anyway and just do the renovations themselves.

So when they got back from their honeymoon they got right to work fixing up the house. They started by taking down some walls and putting up new drywall.

They had their fair share of arguments about the house. Whether it was about paint color, or the size of Nini's closet, they always worked through it.

They really did have a good marriage. They barely ever fought and when they did they would just talk to each other and compromise.

Nini woke up about 3 months into them doing their renovations feeling really sick. She rolled over to see her husband but he wasn't there. When she did she got a weird feeling. She felt dizzy, like her head was spinning in circles. She also felt like she had to throw up the second she woke up.

But after about an hour of just sitting in bed and drinking some water it seemed to go away. So she got up and started her day. She went to the bathroom to quickly wash her face. Then she pulled her hair into a ponytail, and went to go help Ricky with whatever he was working on.

When Nini walked into the room Ricky was, his back was facing her. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist hugging him from behind.

"Hey babe" he said turning around hugging her back, "You doing okay." "I didn't feel the best when I woke up, but I'm better now," she said, getting on her tiptoes to give him a kiss on his lips.

They were painting the guest room today, just a simple light beige color, but Nini would occasionally get that dizzy feeling while she was trying to paint.

She didn't actually get sick until after lunch. She thought that maybe the sick feeling was from not having enough food in her system, so she had a sandwich. But that was a terrible idea.

Less than an hour later Nini ran to the bathroom, with Ricky following close behind her. When Ricky got there she was sitting on the floor in front of the toilet throwing up. Ricky quickly rushed to her side, trying to comfort her.

He sat behind her rubbing his hand up and down her back.

When she was done getting sick she fell back into him. "Thank you baby" she said, closing her eyes. "Why don't you go lay down in bed" he said, giving her a kiss on her forehead. She nodded and Ricky helped her up.