The Lock Screens

Nini and Ricky were sitting in Nini's room on a Friday night. This was normal for them. Ricky was a regular at Nini's house. He spent more time there then at his own house.

Nini was playing a new melody on her ukulele when she got a text from someone. Her phone was locked right next to where Ricky was sitting. She didn't really pay attention to it until she remembered what her lock screen was. It was a picture she took of him when they were at the library a few weeks ago.

 It was a picture she took of him when they were at the library a few weeks ago

"Am I your lock screen" Ricky asked with curiosity in his eyes. "You weren't meant to see that" "Answer the question" "yeah" she mumbled.

Ricky pulled out his phone and pointed his screen toward her. She was faced with a picture of herself from a walk they had gone on a few weeks ago.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Here's a really random one shot a wrote a while ago and never ended up posting. I've been reading all your comments and they mean so much to me. I love seeing your reactions to little things I never thought of. They always make my day.

(please read)
I was on Twitter, like I always am, and the entire fandom was having a rini breakdown were we were talking about how much we missed rini and it gave me an idea. What if I do a rini week were I try to post a one shot once a day for the next week. Would you guys be interested in that?

260 words